All reviews full kitchen towne place suites stove top pots and pans desk area large fridge eggs and sausage the breakfast area off the highway complimentary breakfast free weights yogurt shopping and restaurants walk in shower home away from home breakfast staff longer stay
Reviewed January 16, 2016

I honestly wasn't expecting much here but was really pleasantly surprised by what a great hotel this was. I would come back in a heartbeat. The staff were friendly, welcoming and accommodating and the ROOM, man, it really was a suite and I was so surprised how much I loved it. Thoughtfully designed with little areas for lounging, working at a desk or cooking, and a huge, comfortable bed. I could have stayed there for a week or more. Breakfast was better than the usual complimentary stuff, which may be a difference between Canadian properties vs. US. Room was quiet and everything worked as it should. It was great having a fridge and microwave/stove as I brought food with me on the trip.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Jason S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott London, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2016

Dear rockandroller1:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your suite, and many of the features, like the kitchen and work station.

I am glad you enjoyed breakfast. We are always adding new items, so next time you will also have new items to enjoy! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to all of our staff members!

We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you back to London!

Reviewed January 13, 2016

It's been awhile now since this property was utterly gutted to the walls and rebuilt from a dumpy old 1990s Travelodge to a modern, stylish TownePlace Suites. The service and standard are typical Marriott and even with the significant upgrade is still a reasonably priced option for this part of London. One thing you'll want to check at any time of year is if there are sports teams staying as in my experience there can be boisterous groups especially on weekends.

Stayed: January 2016

Dear travel-here-there:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated property!

The next time your travels bring you back to London, please do not hesitate to contact the front desk and we will be sure to find a quiet room for you in the hotel if there are hockey teams staying with us!

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

What a great place to stay. Clean and spacious suite, wonderfully extensive complimentary breakfast. No complaints here. Close to everything! Check in was a breeze, got there around noon and thought we'd be too early but there was no problem. Suite had fridge, stovetop and microwave, didn't need them but definitely nice to have if staying longer. Complimentary breakfast in morning was great choice of hot or cold cereals, make your own waffle and or breakfast sandwich with eggs and cheese as well as usual bread, bagels, yogurt and juice, coffee, tea.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Jason S, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott London, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2016

Dear MelissaW55:

I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing our hotel!

We are adding new items to our complimentary breakfast all the time, so next time you stay with us be sure to see what’s new.

Reviewed January 9, 2016

Checked in Jan. 7, 2016. And the front desk staff (Amanda) was super nice to deal with. Asked her for what cab service she would recommend as I needed one for the early hours.She offered to take care of the cab for me. I was not in my room 5 minutes and she called to inform me the cab would be there for the time I requested. Will stay there again as people working there a super

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo

Dear Chris M:

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Sutes. I will certainly pass along your kind comments to Amanda, and the rest of our staff.

Reviewed January 8, 2016

Stayed twice in November for 2 nights each and once in December. Needed to be close to the hospital and not pay big prices for hotel. The Towne Place Suites met all my needs. Staff were really friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: I really like the higher floor on the south side.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo

Dear bonbon9551:

I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed your stays with us! Thank you for being such a loyal guest. I will pass along your kind comments to all of our staff.