“Best guacamole I have tasted!!”

Los Comales Latin Food
Ranked #88 of 1,122 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Real home-made Mexican and Latin food, with vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options (call ahead - many meals can be made to special diet needs)
Reviewed December 4, 2015

Don't let the humble exterior mislead you. The food is first class. Wonderful guacamole with spicy fresh made tortilla chips. The beef quesadilla was delicious and beautifully presented with a fresh salad and side of beans and rice. I liked my fried plantains I had for desert. Great meal for a reasonable price.

Scott K, Public Relations Manager at Los Comales Latin Food, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2015

Thanks so much for the glowing review! Funny you should mention the guacamole because that is a favourite of mine and I originally got involved freelancing with Los Comales because the food was so good.

Hope to see you again soon, and glad you had a great time!

Reviewed November 22, 2015

Went with my friend because we were craving pupusas and hot chocolate. Such a cosy place with amazing food at an affordable price. The lady was very very nice and friendly there. Definitely come and try different variety of Latin-American dishes.

Reviewed August 3, 2015

This is a great place to eat! I do not live in London, so I sometimes drive an hour to go here for dinner! The new location offers plenty of parking. I haven't tried everything on the menu, but everything I've tried is wonderful! Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank RUDK2
Reviewed July 17, 2015

Found this place by accident (Googled "Mexican food in London" to find something different). It's tucked away in a strip mall at Southdale and Ernest and is super delicious. We had the homemade guacamole and chips to start and then each had a combo plate -- everything on the plate was so good! I would recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank penrose176
Reviewed May 16, 2015

When I worked downtown, I heard a lot about Los Comales. But when I finally had a chance to visit the restaurant has closed down. A couple of months later the owner opened up a new location, very close to my home. So our family set off for a visit. It lived up to the reviews. The food was delicious, especially the pupusas. Each of my family of four ordered something different and we all left full and happy. The food is handmade fresh by the owner, who is passionate about her craft. Every Tuesday they have homemade treats from The El Salvadorian tradition. Unassuming, this storefront restaurant is worth a visit.

1  Thank renao