“Excellent pastries”

Black Walnut Bakery Cafe
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in London
Reviewed October 27, 2018

The staff manage lineups and service well. It is a loud and busy place. Excellent pastries. They opened a second location which was actually a smart business move for once in London. Usually a second location will fail.

1  Thank Violett J

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I recently went to Black Walnut for coffee and lunch with my 3 year old and we had a great time. The food was great and I can highly recommend the spinach pie and sausage rolls. It was such a great atmosphere that we ended up chatting to a couple of the tables near to us. We will be back - thank you!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Best coffee I’ve had in a long time. I only wish they were open later during the week so I could pick up their beans after work.

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

This cafe is great! I have many favourites from coffee, tea to deli selections. I especially enjoy the Greek Orzo, Chickpea & Quinoa and Bulgar & Lentil salads. One can eat in or take out. I often go here after massage. It’s a nice transition before going home. It’s like Starbucks from a coffee perspective, with the added variety of homemade baked goods!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

This is a very busy place but never disappoints when I need a London Fog and scone! It's small and sometimes a table wait but always a good choice.