“Night out for a memorable delicious dinner!”
Review of La Casa Ristoranti

La Casa Ristoranti
Ranked #79 of 1,093 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2015

I have been eating at this restaurant since it has opened. I have not been disappointed yet. The food continues to surprise and amaze us. I think the price is right as the food is great quality. The staff are friendly and always aim to provide the best service. The atmosphere suits friends,family or a romantic evening. It is still family owned and you can tell. They always give it 100 and 10 percent.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

My daughter, her boyfriend and I, went for dinner last week. We all had the Osso Bucco. The staff are very friendly and very attentive. The food was delicious. The pasta ( with our dish) was made fresh. The wine suggested was delicious. Definitely will go back!

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Went to La Casa for lunch on a Saturday after visiting the market. Two of us ordered pizza and both were delicious, probably the best thin crust pizza I have ever had including the ones I ate in Italy and France. Another adult had the beef tenderloin which he said was excellent. We will definitely go back to La Casa the next time we visit London, Ontario.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

My husband and I have been going to La Casa for more years than I care to think about. We hadn't gone for about 6 months and decided to celebrate my birthday there. As usual, it was fantastic. We always start our meal with bread and their fantastic olive tapenade. It never fails to disappoint. We then had soup as our appetizers. My husband had the minestrone of the day (with lamb) and I had the soup of the day, carrot ginger. Both soups were outstanding.
For our meals, we both had veal. My husband had the Osso Bucco and I had the Marsala. The Osso Bucco is great. A large, hearty dish with veal so tender it falls off the bone. For all the years we have been coming here I think the Veal Marsala is one of the best dishes they have ever served. Two veal tenderloin medallions served on a rice cake made from their mushroom risotto all covered in the marsala sauce. Oh, this is so good.
The service at La Casa is excellent! The servers are very knowledgeable, professional and usually quite fun.
We will return here again and again.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

The meal was gross. I ordered the Mussels for an appetizer (that was okay) my dad and husband had the squid which was gross. Small portion and the sauce was petty sour. Then we all had the braised short rib for the main which the sauce just tasted like demi glaze. The desert was a peach cobbler and that tasted like sour peaches. I would never go there again. This was supposed to be fine dinning and to me it was worst than take out McDonalds.

3  Thank cenzorro