All reviews amanda shaw courtyard marriott fresh cookies off the highway definitely return to this hotel sports teams an overnight stay front desk up to date checking in one night room was clean mattress comfort wedding
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I went to the Courtyard Marriott for an event with friends with one night under my name and one night under a friend's name. The hotel allowed my friend to book the second night under my credit card and name without my knowledge and it was not brought to my attention when checking in either. Only when we were searching for the second booking did it come up that it was also under my name rather than my friend's. Additionally, when we asked for it to be switched to her credit card they replied that they would get to it later and never did.

Finally, when my friend lost her hotel key she was given a new one without any ID and she even admitted that her name wasn't even on the reservation.

Had this had been a stranger they could have easily got access to my hotel room or even booked a night under my card by just knowing my name and it was at no point questioned by any of the hotel staff, nor was I ever notified by anyone other than my friend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Zita G, Front Office Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear Natalee J,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us.

We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. We take matters such as this very seriously and will certainly share this with staff to ensure that this does not happen again!

Please feel free to contact me directly. I will be more than happy to speak to you.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

For the room charge of $101 for 2 persons, this hotel was far better than any other "mid range" hotel we stayed in on our Canadian trip. It is clean, updated, fully furnished, and the service was excellent. There is no "free breakfast included" but a very limited food/bar service is in the lobby. We ordered 2 chicken salads as our meal after checking in and they were NOT worth the price. Plan to eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Tigrbug,
Thank you for taking the time to share you review on Trip Advisor.

I'm glad to hear that enjoyed our hotel and service was excellent.

We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to the London area.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Quiet, clean, and well-appointed room. Well-located for a London visit and travel to Wiarton. Good service from the staff. Excellent price. The quality we expect from a Marriott. Will return when we're in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Zita G, Front Office Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Dear BeautyandtheFish,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our Courtyard.
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you will return.
We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and rooms were very clean. Pool is small but nice and the kids enjoyed themselves. I really liked the option of Starbucks onsite with quite a few options to choose from. Fresh cookies left out in am and fruit in am. We stayed in a suite which was quite nice for our family. It allowed for the kids to be in one area and adults in another. Great stay!
Some people are complaining of strict quiet hours for teams but I'm so pleased with it. For our family that had gymnasts that needed to sleep we appreciated the quiet.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Zita G, Front Office Manager at Courtyard London, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear Coretta G,
Thank you for choosing our Courtyard Marriott for your recent accommodations!
I am truly elated to hear that you had a great stay!

Hope to see you in the future!

Zita Graham,

Reviewed June 3, 2017

We are staying here with a baseball team and a continental breakfast was offered as part of the booking. The breakfast was ridiculous. The trays were empty most of the time and people had to wait for 30 minutes or more to have them re-filled. There was no hot water, no juice and when the food did finally come out the quality is questionable. We complained on-site and nothing was done.

In addition, their quiet hours are strictly enforced which can be a challenge when you are coming back from a game after 10pm. They have a security guard that stands in the lobby and just watches people which is quite creepy.

I booked this hotel for the entire team and i am feeling very disappointed and won't be booking here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Stephanie S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay.
We appreciate feedback such as yours so that we can improve our customer service.
I am disappointed to hear about the wait time for breakfast items and that you thought the security guard was "creepy".
I do hope that you give us another chance when your travels bring you back to the London area.