“Delicious and fun.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2017

We love this place: not our first time. Their salmon and warm potato salad with sweet pickles are to die for. The pizza is just like what I had in Italy. The beet salad is exquisite. The toffee chocolate cake is top notch. This is the best restaurant in London as far as my family is concerned. Bravo bravissimo!

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Pleasant atmosphere and great service, followed by one of the most delicious meals you could hope for. I am a huge fan of the Wild Mushroom and chicken pizza, but ventured further in the menu this week and tried the salmon salad.... oh my, it was the best salad I've had. As for dessert, love love love the sticky toffee pudding.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

Now one of my favorite places to go for lunch/dinner. Great menu, fantastic service, and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

This is our second family outing to this restaurant. The service was prompt and courteous. The ladies decided on the panzarotti and the gentlemen went with the chicken BBQ pizza and chicken parm. Very authentic good Italian food served well here. I would recommend reservations so you are not disappointed! 110% we'll be back.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

we stopped in for an appetizer and drinks in the late afternoon and we sat in the bar area....the food (pizza) as usual was most excellent....we were put off by the rather indifferent service, from both our server to the uncommunicative bar keep who made no attempt to engage us in conversation or to even say hello...(we were the only patrons in the bar area)...we have been to this restaurant several times and have enjoyed the experience so hoping this was a one time only event...however, we will be hard pressed to return or to recommend tuscanos to friends/family...