“Best kept secret of London Ontario.”

Mai's Cafe & Bistro
Ranked #18 of 1,150 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Thai, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough good things about Mai's Café… Unfortunately it's becoming quite busy so reservations are an absolute must. We let the owner choose our meal for us and after a couple of quick questions she did not disappoint, can I rate this six stars :-) ?

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

We had Canada Day breakfast here and couldn't have been happier. The Thai owners are sweet and attentive. The food was excellent, with many breakfast choices (we had eggs Benedict) And the price was more than reasonable (too low in fact). We'll go back many times for sure!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

I personally like to have Thai spice, so they don't disappoint with the red Thai peppers in the mango salad. Also, if you ask, they'll include these peppers in the other dishes as well. Yum!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

We ate at Mai's on a Wednesday evening. Parking was easy.

We are all always well received at Mai's. I like to eat there when I am visiting in London. I have a gluten allergy and they take it seriously. The food is good. And a good price.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Visited this location unsure of what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious food and reasonable pries. All said, I would recommend visiting this little gem in Wortley Village.