“Wonderful surprise”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

A wonderful surprise in the Old East Village. Polish home cooking.

We received excellent service. The restaurant was immaculately clean and served delicious food. Three of us had the breakfast sandwich which is the best i have ever eaten. The portions were very generous so i took half home for later.

Coffee served in cups and saucers...nice ones.

We noticed that the couple next to us were having the cabbage rolls. They looks delicious.

I can't wait to go back and try something else on their menu.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

Being Polish, we sometimes look for good Polish food, and believe me this place delivers. My wife had potato pancakes with goulash and I had krokiety with red borscht, amazing and inexpensive. I travel to London often and will most definitely visit them again. If you’re into this kind of home made great food, you must go.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2018

This place was recommended by a friend and we're thankful she did. Between us we had the soup, per ogives, cabbage rolls and breaded pork cutlet. All of it was very good. Staff was friendly and attentive. Prices were reasonable.

Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018

We were over-nighting in London for a flight out the next morning and found this restaurant on a list close to our hotel. The reviews were great and the restaurant, food and service definitely lived up to the reputation.

We had goulash, perogies, hot tea (it was a blustery miserable day) and a delicious triple chocolate brownie for dessert.

The owner definitely wants to make sure that you enjoy everything, I left a little salad on my plate and she asked whether there was something wrong with it. Definitely not - I just had to save room for dessert !!

We highly recommend Unique Food Attitudes and would definitely return.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Lunch is always a pleasure here. Delicious unique Polish food offerings foodies and "meat and potato" simple eaters can select, enjoy and devour. Fast service complimented by friendly banter. A lovely local spot. Free parking. Center of city location in an up and coming cool area.

Date of visit: March 2018