“Lovely presentation and palate satisfaction”

Vic's on Wellington
Ranked #56 of 1,216 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We offer A la Carte menu, breakfast buffet 7 days a week Monday to Saturday 6:30am to 10:30am and Sundays 6:30am- 10am. Sundays we have London's Best Sunday Brunch for $27.
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Meals provided by Vic's on Wellington-had a meal in the Bistro, as Vic's didn't open until 5, this past Friday night. It was excellent-Cobb salad, tasty. Breakfast the next morning-chose Egg sandwich and I had the Eggs Benny-wonderful decisions. Dinner meal at wedding, rave reviews over the entire meal and presentation the beef was wonderful and the red velvet cheesecake-yes, awesome! Wedding breakfast this morning from the brunch menu. People definitely loved the variety.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I have been here many times as we have family that visits often and stays here. The best part of the visit is always eating at Vic's. The service is completely different from what I usually get in Canada. And the food is amazing. Without a doubt this is the best restaurant in town. I know, it is weird to recommend a hotel restaurant, but it is that good. If you want to try it for the first time, come for the Sunday brunch, you cant go wrong.

1  Thank Salvador N
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We arrived for brunch and didn’t realize the need for a reservation. They were very accommodating and squeaked us in. The food was outstanding and nothing let us down. The wait staff was very attentive. Highly recommend but get a reservation to make sure you get the privilege of enjoying the brunch.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Brought my family here for brunch the day after my daughter was married. It was busy but we made a reservation for about 14 people 2 weeks ahead. Young and old, carnivores and vegetarians, we were able to find exactly what pleased each of us. All you can eat and self-serve. Delicious salads, mains (including freshly prepared fish), side dishes and great desserts! We were very well taken care of by the staff - we created a memorable family moment thanks to Vic's on Wellington!

Chef Mike P, Executive Chef at Vic's on Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2018

Congratulations on your daughter's wedding, and we are glad we could be apart of such a special occasion. Thank you for your kind words on the food and service you received from us. We hope you will think of us again at Vic's for any other family get togethers. It was our pleasure to be apart of your family celebration.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Had the brunch Friday May 4th at this location, without a doubt this is London’s best kept secret, I can’t say enough , the food was top notch, from the selections of lightly dusted Basa fish with a Dill sauce to the pasta bar to these Steak Enchiladas that were out of this world ! I would rate this restaurant as one of the top in London, it’s a must try for sure. Head Chef Mike came out to chat for a min and was a class act as well as I completed him on the pride put into the food. I have already recommended this place for afternoon lunches and meetings with clients. immediately signed up for Mother’s Day brunch as I couldn’t imagine how good that will be. I have a Limo company and anyone in from out of town will be directed this way 100%. GREAT JOB ! See you next week.

Chef Mike P, Executive Chef at Vic's on Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2018

Hey Lou,
It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you on Sunday at Mother's day brunch, which we hope you will enjoy as much as our daily lunch buffet. We believe it is truly a show in itself with the entire conference foyer set up with stations of food everywhere! We hope you will become a regular here at Four Points in Vic's on Wellington. Our cooks all take pride in their food and work and Chef Paul on our lunch buffet has been an asset for us. See you again soon.