“Take out lunch day”
Review of Quynh Nhi

Quynh Nhi
Ranked #114 of 1,093 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Our family has enjoyed this Vietnamese restaurant for years. It is a hidden gem and family owned and operated. Some of our favourites include their Pad Thai, Hot Pot Chicken, Fresh or Spring Rolls. The food and family there never disappoint us and remember repeat customers! Nice small, quaint place to eat in also. We love it so much that when they have a booth at many of the summer events held in London offering foods from various countries and cultures, we most often end up there. Thanks for your great food and personable service over the years ❤️.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This is the place to have a very flavorful pad Thai wether it is vegetarian, seafood or with meat. Also looove love love their fresh shrimp roll with their home made peanut sauce. The hint of mint with a combination of the peanut sauce is a totally different fresh taste. This is spot for those two items. It is a small place by a garage shop just on the corner of riverside and wharncliffe.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

This is my favourite Vietnamese restaurant in London. The best pho soup I've EVER had - so flavourful! The family who owns the restaurant is very nice and the service is always good. I'm always down for pho noodles, and this is my go-to place.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

This is by far my favourite restaurant anywhere - the food is exceptional and the service is super. This family-owned business makes delicious dishes that we crave all the way from Ottawa! Every time we're in London - we make sure to eat here. We are never disappointed! The pad thai is particularly incredible. Thanks for consistently delicious food and a great dining experience!

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

Arrived at restaurant was quickly greeted by a large plant informing me to sit anywhere I'd like - the plant turned out to be the server busily prepping behind the main counter.
It's a fairly straight forward eat-in or take-out place in a small retail building. The decor is pleasant and welcoming - quite a few real tropical plants. The server was very pleasant and efficient, menu, water-order.
Ordered my favourite Bún bò Huế (Spicy Beef Noodle Soup) and a Mango shake - soup arrived at the table with the usual side garnishing of bean sprouts, lime, Thai basil and a Thai red chile(just in-case). The obligatory bottles of Sriracha and Hoisin sauce are also placed on your table-if you find a need. The soup is delicious with gossamer thin slices of beef -seems almost a insult to drown it in Sriracha.
The server was very attentive throughout refilling water, as needed. Upon conclusion of your meal pay at the counter.
Full disclosure I'm love Tamarine by QN downtown -I wanted to eat at the mothership - was not disappointed. Although, I do wish both restaurants included more of the Vietnamese names for their dishes on the menu - it would make it less of a guessing game.