“Food and fun!!!”
Review of Palasad

Palasad
Ranked #184 of 1,080 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Description: Two London locations offering full restaurant, bar and games including luxury 10 pin bowling, upscale billiards, arcade games, ping pong, group parties, and karaoke. The South London location at Wonderland at Southdale features a high tech multilevel laser tag arena. The menu includes authentic wood-fired pizza, gourmet burgers and many bar favourites.
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Great food, and tons of fun! The pizza is perfect. The wings are the best in town. Never a disappointment!

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Glad you enjoyed it Mmonroe! Thanks for the great review!

There are newer reviews for Palasad

Reviewed 4 April 2015

We are regulars and always enjoy our visits. Staff are so friendly to start. Food is always good. Excellent selections on tap - especially Forked River. Supporting local is important and Palasad delivers the resources of a chain - but much more friendly service with way better food. Pizza features are always tasty and creative. Kale salad is a favourite starter.

1  Thank JCVH60
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2015

Thanks for the review JCVH60! We agree that supporting local is important, and good to hear that our team is so friendly! See you soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2015 via mobile

My boyfriend and I go to the Palasad north location all the time and we love it :) the waitresses are amazing and we always have a great time!

Hi Tanita! Thanks for the great review! I'm glad you feel like part of our 'palafamily'! Come back soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

I planned our monthly lunch at Palasad this time hoping to provide some dear friends with a fun experience. The menu looked promising with lots of exciting and tantalizing choices. We all chuckled over the thought of a donut poutine - and thought maybe it would be a fun to share desert. I ordered the soup which was cold but the waitress had disappeared after dropping it - she was harried and didn't seem to want to be bothered. I flagged down another staff and the two soups were instantly reheated and came back with an apology and hot. The jalapeño cheddar soup was very disappointing - very little cheddar taste - a bit of jalapeño but a mostly that gluey cornstarch thickened bland mess. The half salad - apple and goat cheese was generous and very good although maybe there was a tablespoon of roasted peppers on it and a half cup of craisons. My friends dishes all looked very good and very large portions but the sandwiches were over salty and pizza was mediocre.
A couple ladies wanted coffee and the waitress took one coffee order and left abruptly. When she returned another lady asked for coffee and she did the same thing- not checking with others to see if anything else was wanted. When the third lady requested coffee- she was annoyed and made a very uncalled for dramatic announcement that she was taking coffee orders - she really embarrassed my friend who had simply asked for coffee. This approach may work with teens but we are mostly seniors. The entire time we were there she was running all over and disappearing . However , she did tell us her name every time she appeared but what were we supposed to do stand up and yell it so she'd hear us in the bar area ? She never asked if we wanted desert and since the service and food were just not the best - we decided not to try the donut poutine. We thought maybe she would be bothered by another request. She stood right over me as I punched in my pin to pay and commented that generally they charge 15 percent for larger groups but it usually works in her favor not to do that - and then when she saw my modest tip because she was watching me the whole time she said - "oh but not always"! She watched several others and did comment on some of the tips- very unprofessional! So service from that waitress kind of ruined our fun and the food while very generous was just ok. We won't be going back.

2  Thank Cynbee52
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2015

Hell Cynbee52,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I truly apologize that your last visit to Palasad was not the fun experience that you intended it to be, I really believe that we offer a unique food and fun experience at Palasad, but we obviously failed to deliver that for you and your guests.

As I mentioned in the message I sent you earlier today, we do make mistakes from time to time, and we try extremely hard to correct those mistakes WHEN they happen, and learn how to get better from them. Your incredibly detailed feedback has really allowed me to get to the root causes of how we failed you, and rest assured that we will work to prevent any of the things you describe from happening in the future. This growth can only happen when guests like you do us the favor of letting us know things have gone wrong, so thank you again for the feedback, and please feel free to ask for a Manager should you ever encounter a problem like this again.

I do hope you'll respond to my message or send me a note to garth@palasad.com, as I have a couple of questions that I'd be very appreciative if you could answer them, and I would like to make this right for you.

Again, my thanks and apologies,

Garth Brophy
Palasad

Reviewed 14 March 2015 via mobile

Really fun. Great place for people all ages. Their new laser tag addition is fun too. I have been many times and would like to go back. There's even fancy bartenders that flip glasses around (One broke a cup though which was kinda funny) Overall a great place.

1  Thank Owlcritic

Thanks for the great review Owlcritic, come back soon! I've never had anyone call my bartenders fancy before!