“Palasad South is awesome!”
Review of Palasad

Palasad
Ranked #184 of 1,080 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Description: Two London locations offering full restaurant, bar and games including luxury 10 pin bowling, upscale billiards, arcade games, ping pong, group parties, and karaoke. The South London location at Wonderland at Southdale features a high tech multilevel laser tag arena. The menu includes authentic wood-fired pizza, gourmet burgers and many bar favourites.
Reviewed 16 July 2015

Was in London for a wedding and weekend visit. Friends who live in London told me to meet them for 'bowling' and gave me directions to the Palasad (south). Didn't know what to expect. I thought, "Bowling?", "Really?" The last time I went bowling was probably 10 yrs ago!

Wow, was I surprised. The Palasad was awesome! We bowled a couple of games, the lanes are super modern, with music videos playing and cool lighting.

We shared some jugs of beer, and appetizers which were hot, fresh and really good! They were served on the coolest lighted colour-changing translucent plastic tables.

There is Ping-Pong, billiards, arcade games and laser-tag. While my friends enjoyed laser tag, I relaxed in the bar area and enjoyed the multiple big screens (PanAm games were on).

Stacey at the bar was super friendly, as was the manager (didn't get his name!) who came by a couple of times to chat and ask if everything was OK!

I think they had about 8 beers on tap (I'm a draught lover) including Steam Whistle, which is a great Pilsner and even better off the tap!

I was really impressed with this place. I just wish we had something like it where I live :-(

Definitely will visit next time I'm back in London. Keep up the great work folks!

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2015

Wow! Thanks so much for making my day 10161! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your experience at Palasad South this much, the team there has worked incredibly hard over the past while to make sure that we provide great experiences for our guests, and I will be sure to share your awesome comments with them, as the experience you describe is EXACTLY what we aim to deliver. I think Palasad is AWESOME too! Thanks again, and please come back!

There are newer reviews for Palasad

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

We had a private function in the "ping pong" room. Food was great with pizza, various munchies, salads and such. Food was all fresh and looked great. Service was awesome. My only caution if you are doing a big function is that the acoustics in this room suck so it was hard to hear any of the presentations.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Hi Chris! Thanks for the great review! I think we do company meetings and events well. I'll be looking into how we can fix our acoustics issue in the ping pong room, We have an audio system in that room that should allow for amplified sound during presentations. If you could email me at garth@palasad.com and let me know when you were in it would help me follow up. Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Family night. Went out on a Groupon. Pizza, bowling, billiards, and played the mini carnival games. Had such a fun night. Our kids are in their 20's and it can be hard to find fun things to do. Not at Palasad. Servers and attendants were wonderful! Love the comfortable atmosphere.

Hi Leigh-Ann! So glad you and your family had a fun time! Thanks for the great review, and thanks for buying our Groupon! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Great food, and tons of fun! The pizza is perfect. The wings are the best in town. Never a disappointment!

Glad you enjoyed it Mmonroe! Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 4 April 2015

We are regulars and always enjoy our visits. Staff are so friendly to start. Food is always good. Excellent selections on tap - especially Forked River. Supporting local is important and Palasad delivers the resources of a chain - but much more friendly service with way better food. Pizza features are always tasty and creative. Kale salad is a favourite starter.

1  Thank JCVH60
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2015

Thanks for the review JCVH60! We agree that supporting local is important, and good to hear that our team is so friendly! See you soon!