“Grat hotel and city”

Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Our first time. Hotel room is HUGE, breakfast was ok (NIT: don't pull tray of food away from a customer even 15 mins after deadline). Did not use the pool and hot tub, but it was VERY popular with kids and adults. Prompt check in (via HH app and then in person). Clean hotel, great value. We're considering another trip to London, Ontario because the hotel was so good.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Luca M, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear irishnd23,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your visit with us and I apologize for the delay in a response. I am happy that you experienced simplicity with the Hilton Honors app that was recently launched as it has been a been glitchy with some guests. We strive to WOW first time guests here at the Homewood Suites and I'm glad that you loved the size of your room, it's cleanliness and value. I am sorry to hear that your breakfast experience was less than perfect. I agree that no one should be pulling food away from our guests regardless of time. I have spoken with the dining room staff to ensure this will not happen again. I hope you do choose to come back to us when you return to London! Cheers!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

Stayed during Christmas at this hotel and loved the room and specially the breakfast. We also used the pool and the hot tub and it was perfect. The parking was easy and fast access to the airport and downtown London by car. The front desk was very helpful and always accessible to answer our questions.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Luca M, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton London Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2017

Dear FFrare,

Thank you for taking time to let us know how your stay was with us here at Homewood Suites. I know Christmas is a time that many like to be not travelling and with families but for our guests who were with us over the holidays, I am glad you still felt the warmth and friendliness of the season. Glad you got to take in some of our amenities while here. Hopefully you will come back to stay with us when visiting London again!

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

This hotel was so nice to stay in me and my family enjoy staying at this hotel the staff are extremely kind and helpful it's clean and the rooms are a nice size and make you feel like your at home they have a pool ,basket ball court and golf and much more it's close to a lot of stores so you don't have to drive far and the food is amazing and the price for the hotel is affordable I would definitely recommend this hotel for you and you family .

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Dear Princess A,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at Homewood Suites and I thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you did! Our complimentary breakfast and dinners are a nice touch with guest stays and I am glad you and your family were able to enjoy the amenities around us such as the shopping and it's too bad that you were here in the wrong season to enjoy the golf and basketball court. Hopefully you enjoyed the pool though. Thank you again for your stay with us and we do appreciate any recommendations to your friends!

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We really enjoy home wood suits because of all you get for the great price! On weekdays monday-Thursday you get complementary dinner and breakfast. The pool room is warm and the pool water is warm. And the suits are huge and clean!

Dear catalinaf2017,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your time with us and I do apologize for the delay in response. It seems like you hit the nail on the head as far as what we at Homewood Suites are all about. We do think what you get for what you pay for is pretty amazing as well. So glad you enjoyed the dining experience as well as our pool and hot tub. Hopefully you will make Homewood Suites your home away from home the next time you are in London!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Room was not ready at our check in time, they did take money off the bill but I had to ask. Five people staying but only towels for 3 the first night and only 2 the second night had to ask each time, in the past visits they had the right number in the room for the amount of people staying. On the second day we ran out of toilet paper in the room.

It was a good room for a ok price but the level of service and care has dropped a lot from the past visits.

Room Tip: Second floor and up!

Dear B N,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy holiday schedule to let us know how your stay was with us and I apologize for the late response if you felt that no one has addressed your issues. I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than perfect and that you felt the service was dwindling from the last time you were here. Not to make any excuses for the events that took place during your stay but as Front Office manager, I personally apologize for your experience here at Homewood Suites. I just hope that you come back to us and when you do, please ask for me and I'll see if there is anything I can do to make it up to you for your last visit. Again, thank you for letting us know how your stay was and all the best to you and yours in 2017!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This was an excellent experience. We wanted to join our family, in London, to celebrate the season and chose this hotel. It provided everything we needed; it gave us respite from the family functions, while allowing us to participate in the festive activities of the season. We had our own space, some meals that were away from the hustle and bustle of the season. This hotel is close to shopping, the 401 a gym -- what was not to like?? And like we did. I would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat. Great staff, clean rooms and a real attempt to see that your needs are met!!!

Dear tohurch,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your time with us and I do apologize for the delay in response. It seems like you hit the nail on the head as far as what we at Homewood Suites are all about. We do think what you get for what you pay for is pretty amazing and happy it gave you some solace and peace from the busy season. So glad you enjoyed the dining experience. Hopefully you will make Homewood Suites your home away from home the next time you are in London!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I recommend this hotel highly- the rooms are huge; they are
clean, quiet and very comfortable. It has a fully equipped kitchen!
I especially recommend it for business, because it is just off the 401
and the Exeter exit when travelling westbound and the Wellington Exit when travelling eastbound. It takes only 10-30 minutes from this location to travel almost anywhere
in London by car.
If you had a room like this in New York, or Miami or Paris, you would be ecstatic!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear kmeloff,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your time with us and I do apologize for the delay in response. It seems like you hit the nail on the head as far as what we at Homewood Suites are all about. We do think what you get for what you pay for is pretty amazing as well. Hopefully,you enjoyed the dining experience as well as our pool and hot tub. Hopefully you will make Homewood Suites your home away from home the next time you are in London!