“Spicey!”
Review of Curry's

Curry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Curry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #152 of 1,083 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Welling Rd Richmond
Description: Curry's Indian restaurant for authentic, traditional & spicy Indian food. Great variety of meat, seafood, curry dishes, salads and so much more. Choose your level of spiciest for main courses and enjoy! Curry's restaurant for the best Indian food at a good price.
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Be sure that if you like it hot, you emphasize that! Lots of choice and good food. Cheers!

There are newer reviews for Curry's

Reviewed 20 February 2012

If you're tired of going to restaurants where it can feel like a corporate assembly line try this special place. Great atmosphere, good fresh cooked food and time to enjoy it. This is not somewhere I'd go for a quick meal. It's a place really enjoy your dinner.

Reviewed 14 January 2012

Went to Curry's on a Groupon coupon and we really enjoyed it. The food was pretty good, but I missed the opportunity to try a bit of everything from a buffet as at some other Indian restaurants. The prices were a bit high compared to some other Indian restos in town, however the Groupon made it well worthwhile. We started with the onion bahjis, which were lovely, and the banana somethingorothers, bananas dipped in a zingy chickpea flour and fried. Served with coriander dip and mango chutney (side ordered), it was all delicious. My main was the Butter Chicken, which was good, and my husband enjoyed the heat of the shrimp vindaloo. He loved the papdums, which I didn't even get to try. They had one of my favourite wines in the house, which was nice, and the waiter was a pleasure! Overall it was a pleasurable experience.

Reviewed 16 October 2011

I love Indian food, but my family not so much. Every now and again, though, when I need a fix, I make them eat it. I mean, come on, who can't tolerate Butter Chicken every month or so?

We did takeout - Maharaja Teasers for Two, Tandoori Chicken with Sauce, Butter Chicken, and Chicken Pilao. This fed three adults and a child for a little over $60.00. The food was good and even the non-Indian food fans were content. I especially enjoyed the Tandoori Chicken. Next time, though, I would want to try something much spicier. Also, I would probably not order the Teasers for take-out as I think they suffered for not being eaten hot out of the fryer.

There are better Indian eating experiences in London (e.g. Rajas) but I would absolutely go back to Curry's to satisfy an urgent need for an Indian Food fix.

Reviewed 8 October 2011

We ordered paneer sag, but we got sag (fermented spinach) with flour balls look like paneer. Their rice is not fresh either. It was a waste of money for the name of authentic indian dish. One good thing is they served papadom. They were really good.

I would NOT recommend anyone who is looking for authentic indian dish.

1  Thank Saru A

Been to Curry's? Share your experiences!