“Ready for a Surprise?”

Palasad
Ranked #85 of 1,080 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Two London locations offering full restaurant, bar and games including luxury 10 pin bowling, upscale billiards, arcade games, ping pong, group parties and karaoke. The South London location at Wonderland at Southdale features a high tech multilevel laser tag arena. The menu includes authentic wood-fired pizza, gourmet burgers and many bar favourites. Our locations provide great Fun things to do in London Ontario!
Reviewed 26 October 2014

A group of us were visiting London on business & a couple of the folks we were dealing with suggested a restaurant in a bowling alley. What a surprise. Great food & friendly service. Take a bit of a tour around the building while you are waiting for your meal or when you finish. The bowling alley portion is right out of the 1950s or 60s but in perfect condition. If you are disappointed, there probably isn't much which will please you. Great place to go even if you only want to say that you ate at a bowling alley.

2  Thank copper71
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2014

Hi Copper71, Thanks for the great review, I'm happy you were pleasantly surprised by our food and service. I'll be sure to share this review with my team. Love that you liked the 'retro' decor as well, we think its a pretty unique place! Hope to see you again! -Garth B, GM Palasad

There are newer reviews for Palasad

Reviewed 10 September 2014

We always have a good meal here. Friendly and helpful staff. Love their weekly specials, ie 1/2 price wings and pizza and salad another night.

1  Thank Clarker61
Reviewed 9 September 2014 via mobile

Had such an amazing time at north palasad. Came here for my husbands birthday and had a party of 10. The service and food were fantastic. The manager came over several times to ensure everything was to our satisfactions and our server was great. Saw we had stopped playing pool and came over to ask if we're were finished so they should stop the timer, very considerate. I would highly recommend this if you are looking for a fun place to go in the evening and aren't into the bar scene. Thanks again for an great night palasad.

1  Thank Allison F
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2014

Thank You for the GREAT review Allison! I'm thrilled you had such a good time! Great to hear that the manager came over and looked after you as well, that's what we're all about at Palasad! Thanks again!

Reviewed 9 September 2014

I recently attended a work function at Palasad, we had one of the party rooms at the back and then went bowling. I can't comment on the price because I didn't pay but the food was really really good. There was 5 different kinds of pizza, wings, above average appetizers. Nothing at all you would expect from a bowling alley. I would definitely return here for a meal. The bowling was fun too:)

1  Thank Brucie35

Thanks for the review Brucie35! We are definitely NOT your average bowling alley! Glad you had a good time, and if you liked the food at your party, you should really come in and try our full menu, it's brand new and we're quite proud of it.

Thanks again!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I am transgendered, and pretty cute. My date took me to Palasad, and two waitresses went out of their way to ruin my date and humiliate me out of jealousy. I will never go back. The bowling balls were dirty and over sized, the place was tacky, and the management was pretentious. Has to be one of the worst experiences with transphobia and hatred I ever had.

1  Thank Jasmine E
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Hello again Jasmine, as I stated in our previous correspondence, I am truly sorry you feel this way after visiting Palasad. We serve thousands of guests every week, many of them from the LGBT community, and we pride ourselves on being hospitable and inclusive to anyone who walks in our front door. As I tried to convey in our email exchange, we take ALL guest feedback extremely seriously, and your initial complaint sparked an investigation into the circumstances of that day, as well as a full review of our security camera tapes after which were unable to verify the circumstances surrounding your complaint, or the staff who may have been involved, but regardless we have reviewed our service and sensitivity training with all of our staff.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Garth Brophy