“Awesome for a group of 10 year Olds AND adults”
Review of Palasad

Palasad
Ranked #85 of 1,080 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Two London locations offering full restaurant, bar and games including luxury 10 pin bowling, upscale billiards, arcade games, ping pong, group parties and karaoke. The South London location at Wonderland at Southdale features a high tech multilevel laser tag arena. The menu includes authentic wood-fired pizza, gourmet burgers and many bar favourites. Our locations provide great Fun things to do in London Ontario!
Reviewed 7 February 2015

Our 10 year Olds were in London for a hockey tourney, need to kill some time in between games, it is an awesome place for all involved. Food was amazing, even for a bowling alley, bowling was fun and private rooms with billiards was great.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2015

Thanks fpr the GREAT review Jason! We LOVE hockey teams at Palasad, glad you enjoyed it! Come back soon!

There are newer reviews for Palasad

Reviewed 31 January 2015

We were visiting the city of London for a hockey tournament! The Palasad was (big city ) impressive for all! The venue is completely equipped for large groups! Great seating and lighting. The staff is well trained, friendly and extremely organized. The food was fast, hot and the drink were delivered quickly. There was plenty to do for the kids and great spots for the parents to sit and chill. Its more than a restaurant and should be listed under things to do. They have bowling, laser tag, gaming, pool and killer party rooms for any size. Of special mention the washrooms were incredibly clean for a venue with so many people visiting in a day.

Thanks for the review Kikibutterfly! We love hockey teams at Palasad, and I'm glad you agree that we do a great job on Foood and Fun! Come back soon!

Reviewed 4 January 2015 via mobile

I love the Palasad, the food, Yes entertainment, the wings :). On Thursday nights kids eat free, Wednesday is cheap wing nights. Great place to bowl or play some pool. Not the cheapest place, but I've rarely been disappointed, and I've been there quite a bit with my friends, my wife and sometimes the kids, even a wedding party. Great environment for almost any occasion. I could keep gushing, but you get the idea.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2015

Hey funny name, Thanks for the review! We LOVE Palasad too! Please, keep gushing, and come back soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2014

We have been to the Palasad a number of times. In my opinion they have the best wings in town. There service was great and when we had a problem the ONE time we were there they went out of their way to make sure we were happy. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the review! I agree about our wings, and we truly believe in fixing our mistakes the right way. See you soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2014

Stopped by on our way to a concert, had Excellent Service, very friendly, on top of the table, never waited for anything. The Beer Bacon and Cheese dip was delicious and was a recommendation from our server. We did not bowl or hit the Arcade but I know next time I stop by we will be there for hours.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2014

Hi Sarah, thanks for the review! So glad you had a good time, and that the service was so good. The Ale Bacon and Cheese dip is my personal favorite, glad you liked it!