“Awesome for a group of 10 year Olds AND adults”
Review of Palasad

Palasad
Ranked #86 of 1,126 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We have some amazing news that we can finally share with our fans about Palasad North! We are making our north location better than ever for our favourite guests - you! We will be closed for renovations starting July 25th until mid October. Our south location will be rockin’ as always and they can’t wait to have you come visit. We appreciate all of our loyal guests over the past 24 years .. you are the ones that inspire us to get better, stronger and deliver an experience like non other in London! You will not believe your eyes when you see our new concept! Stay tuned to our social sites for exciting updates on this new adventure.
Reviewed February 7, 2015

Our 10 year Olds were in London for a hockey tourney, need to kill some time in between games, it is an awesome place for all involved. Food was amazing, even for a bowling alley, bowling was fun and private rooms with billiards was great.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2015

Thanks fpr the GREAT review Jason! We LOVE hockey teams at Palasad, glad you enjoyed it! Come back soon!

Reviewed January 31, 2015

We were visiting the city of London for a hockey tournament! The Palasad was (big city ) impressive for all! The venue is completely equipped for large groups! Great seating and lighting. The staff is well trained, friendly and extremely organized. The food was fast, hot and the drink were delivered quickly. There was plenty to do for the kids and great spots for the parents to sit and chill. Its more than a restaurant and should be listed under things to do. They have bowling, laser tag, gaming, pool and killer party rooms for any size. Of special mention the washrooms were incredibly clean for a venue with so many people visiting in a day.

Thanks for the review Kikibutterfly! We love hockey teams at Palasad, and I'm glad you agree that we do a great job on Foood and Fun! Come back soon!

Reviewed January 4, 2015 via mobile

I love the Palasad, the food, Yes entertainment, the wings :). On Thursday nights kids eat free, Wednesday is cheap wing nights. Great place to bowl or play some pool. Not the cheapest place, but I've rarely been disappointed, and I've been there quite a bit with my friends, my wife and sometimes the kids, even a wedding party. Great environment for almost any occasion. I could keep gushing, but you get the idea.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2015

Hey funny name, Thanks for the review! We LOVE Palasad too! Please, keep gushing, and come back soon!

Reviewed December 29, 2014

We have been to the Palasad a number of times. In my opinion they have the best wings in town. There service was great and when we had a problem the ONE time we were there they went out of their way to make sure we were happy. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the review! I agree about our wings, and we truly believe in fixing our mistakes the right way. See you soon!

Reviewed December 1, 2014

Stopped by on our way to a concert, had Excellent Service, very friendly, on top of the table, never waited for anything. The Beer Bacon and Cheese dip was delicious and was a recommendation from our server. We did not bowl or hit the Arcade but I know next time I stop by we will be there for hours.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2014

Hi Sarah, thanks for the review! So glad you had a good time, and that the service was so good. The Ale Bacon and Cheese dip is my personal favorite, glad you liked it!