“Great deals on Monday pizzas, excellent service”
Review of Palasad

Palasad
Ranked #85 of 1,080 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Two London locations offering full restaurant, bar and games including luxury 10 pin bowling, upscale billiards, arcade games, ping pong, group parties and karaoke. The South London location at Wonderland at Southdale features a high tech multilevel laser tag arena. The menu includes authentic wood-fired pizza, gourmet burgers and many bar favourites. Our locations provide great Fun things to do in London Ontario!
Reviewed 27 April 2015

We went for the half-price pizzas (remember to tip the excellent servers on what the bill would have been!) with a large Caesar to go with them. Choice of several toppings on thin crusts - white, brown, or gluten free. The first two crusts are great; dunno about the last one!
The place is noisy, vibrant, and fun to be at. Lots of attentive and competent servers complete the experience.

2  Thank Rick K
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Hi Rick, Thanks for the great review, and for shouting out to our wonderful staff (they're what make this whole thing work!). I'm glad you enjoyed the place, come back soon!

There are newer reviews for Palasad

Reviewed 21 April 2015

We held our off-site office event at the Palasad. Team of approx 34 people, they were very helpful setting up the events. The food was good and the service was great. Everyone had a good time. We would do this again...

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Hi Gord! Thanks for the great review! We host hundreds of large and small company parties between our two locations every year, I'm glad you agree that Palasad is a great place for an office party filled with food and fun! I hope you do come back again!

Reviewed 17 April 2015

From the moment we walk in, we were treated extremely well. The waiter was very attentive and explained many things on the menu. My partner ordered a gluten-free pasta with chicken. The pasta came without the chicken but it was amazing none-the-less. We mentioned this to the waiter so as not to be charged for the chicken explaining to him that it was very good without the chicken so we weren't complaining. The waiter kindly comped the pasta meal though he didn't have to. All the other meals were very good. We had an awesome time playing pool and ping pong. It was a great afternoon and we will definitely return!

1  Thank Timing001
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2015

Hi Timing001,

Thanks for your great review! I'm glad we were able to turn a negative into a positive when we forgot your chicken, and great to hear that our top notch staff handled things the right way. Hope you'll visit again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2015

The perfect place to make a meal from appetizers shared amongst friends. As a fun place to visit and eat, it doesn't get better than Palasad.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2015

Thanks for the review Bay3r! You've just described my favorite nigh out. See you soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2015

Had friends come from out of town who wanted to eat and do some bowling they brought their 4 yr old daughter as well. The suggested Palasad, sure why not. So we sat down ordered our food no problem, although the waitress was unsure about the beer options and of course got my drink order wrong. Fair enough, not the end of the world but dissapointing. So the food comes, and it was one of the worst meals me and my wife have had out in a long time. The chicken wings were waaaay overcooked, I really cant stress how overcooked they were, it was like eating beef jerky. Almost no sauce whatsoever on the wings you could barely taste it, and they were cold and just plain horrible, worst wings Ive ever had, no lie. As for the 4yr old, her food was almost inedible, the fries were cold and limp, and her two slider burgers were disgusting, no toppings other than a brown wilted piece of lettuce and a little mustard. Sad. The nachos were decent, light on the toppings, but decent, what you'd expect. Overall way below average, very busy place, lots of background noise, our table wasn't very clean and one of our starter plates was dirty and hadn't been washed properly. I wouldn't go back again if it was free, but that's me.

2  Thank craigrm78
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2015

Hello Craig,

Let me start by offering my sincere apology for your experience at Palasad North. What you describe in terms of service and food quality certainly does NOT meet our standards. We pride ourselves on providing great quality food and fun to our guests, and we've built our reputation on our wings (and our pizza), so its particularly disappointing to me to learn that the wings were over done. The service experience you describe is certainly far below what my expectation of our staff is as well. Wrong orders and dirty tables are not what we do, and yet we dropped the ball for you and your guests, again, I apologize.

You mention that it was busy, but please believe me being busy is no excuse for poor food and service. We do, unfortunately make mistakes from time to time, and it would be my hope that the server or manager that night would have seized on the opportunity to address our mistakes before you left the building. We try very hard to make sure all of our guests leave happy. I apologize that this did not happen for you.

I would like to make this right for you Craig, and I'd like to thank you for this feedback. If you could email me at garth@palasad.com I have a few more questions to ask, there's an opportunity here for myself and my staff to learn something and get better, and I'd like to capitalize on it.

Again, my sincere apology, and I look forward to your email.

Garth Brophy