“Fabulous”

Palasad
Ranked #85 of 1,080 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Two London locations offering full restaurant, bar and games including luxury 10 pin bowling, upscale billiards, arcade games, ping pong, group parties and karaoke. The South London location at Wonderland at Southdale features a high tech multilevel laser tag arena. The menu includes authentic wood-fired pizza, gourmet burgers and many bar favourites. Our locations provide great Fun things to do in London Ontario!
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Me and my friends had a fabulous visit. Lazer tag, bowling, arcade, food, and wonderful. 5/5 stars. Fabulous.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Hi Julia! Thanks so much for the review! We think Palasad is FABULOUS too! Have a great summer, and come back soon!

There are newer reviews for Palasad

Reviewed 5 May 2015

I wasn't too sure what this place would be like. I just wanted a place to have a nice pizza and beer and watch the game. It was pretty good. I sat in more of the restaurant area instead of the larger area which is more of the billiards area (I think). The atmosphere was ok, had a view of the tv and the food was delicious. The price was average. The only think that could be improved was the draft beer choice. From what I remember I was disappointed. I think it was because I prefer dark beer and they didn't have anything on tap that was dark.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2015

Hi G Chris B!

Thanks for the review, we're quite proud of our pizza, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll certainly take a look at getting a dark beer on tap, we currently have 4 craft brews and some domestics on tap, but the darkest we get is amber, so your point is well taken. Thanks again!

Reviewed 27 April 2015

We went for the half-price pizzas (remember to tip the excellent servers on what the bill would have been!) with a large Caesar to go with them. Choice of several toppings on thin crusts - white, brown, or gluten free. The first two crusts are great; dunno about the last one!
The place is noisy, vibrant, and fun to be at. Lots of attentive and competent servers complete the experience.

2  Thank Rick K
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Hi Rick, Thanks for the great review, and for shouting out to our wonderful staff (they're what make this whole thing work!). I'm glad you enjoyed the place, come back soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2015

We held our off-site office event at the Palasad. Team of approx 34 people, they were very helpful setting up the events. The food was good and the service was great. Everyone had a good time. We would do this again...

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2015

Hi Gord! Thanks for the great review! We host hundreds of large and small company parties between our two locations every year, I'm glad you agree that Palasad is a great place for an office party filled with food and fun! I hope you do come back again!

Reviewed 17 April 2015

From the moment we walk in, we were treated extremely well. The waiter was very attentive and explained many things on the menu. My partner ordered a gluten-free pasta with chicken. The pasta came without the chicken but it was amazing none-the-less. We mentioned this to the waiter so as not to be charged for the chicken explaining to him that it was very good without the chicken so we weren't complaining. The waiter kindly comped the pasta meal though he didn't have to. All the other meals were very good. We had an awesome time playing pool and ping pong. It was a great afternoon and we will definitely return!

1  Thank Timing001
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2015

Hi Timing001,

Thanks for your great review! I'm glad we were able to turn a negative into a positive when we forgot your chicken, and great to hear that our top notch staff handled things the right way. Hope you'll visit again soon!