“Fabulous”

Palasad
Ranked #86 of 1,127 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: We have some amazing news that we can finally share with our fans about Palasad North! We are making our north location better than ever for our favourite guests - you! We will be closed for renovations starting July 25th until mid October. Our south location will be rockin’ as always and they can’t wait to have you come visit. We appreciate all of our loyal guests over the past 24 years .. you are the ones that inspire us to get better, stronger and deliver an experience like non other in London! You will not believe your eyes when you see our new concept! Stay tuned to our social sites for exciting updates on this new adventure.
Reviewed June 8, 2015

Me and my friends had a fabulous visit. Lazer tag, bowling, arcade, food, and wonderful. 5/5 stars. Fabulous.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2015

Hi Julia! Thanks so much for the review! We think Palasad is FABULOUS too! Have a great summer, and come back soon!

Reviewed May 5, 2015

I wasn't too sure what this place would be like. I just wanted a place to have a nice pizza and beer and watch the game. It was pretty good. I sat in more of the restaurant area instead of the larger area which is more of the billiards area (I think). The atmosphere was ok, had a view of the tv and the food was delicious. The price was average. The only think that could be improved was the draft beer choice. From what I remember I was disappointed. I think it was because I prefer dark beer and they didn't have anything on tap that was dark.

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2015

Hi G Chris B!

Thanks for the review, we're quite proud of our pizza, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I'll certainly take a look at getting a dark beer on tap, we currently have 4 craft brews and some domestics on tap, but the darkest we get is amber, so your point is well taken. Thanks again!

Reviewed April 27, 2015

We went for the half-price pizzas (remember to tip the excellent servers on what the bill would have been!) with a large Caesar to go with them. Choice of several toppings on thin crusts - white, brown, or gluten free. The first two crusts are great; dunno about the last one!
The place is noisy, vibrant, and fun to be at. Lots of attentive and competent servers complete the experience.

2  Thank Rick K
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2015

Hi Rick, Thanks for the great review, and for shouting out to our wonderful staff (they're what make this whole thing work!). I'm glad you enjoyed the place, come back soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2015

We held our off-site office event at the Palasad. Team of approx 34 people, they were very helpful setting up the events. The food was good and the service was great. Everyone had a good time. We would do this again...

PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2015

Hi Gord! Thanks for the great review! We host hundreds of large and small company parties between our two locations every year, I'm glad you agree that Palasad is a great place for an office party filled with food and fun! I hope you do come back again!

Reviewed April 17, 2015

From the moment we walk in, we were treated extremely well. The waiter was very attentive and explained many things on the menu. My partner ordered a gluten-free pasta with chicken. The pasta came without the chicken but it was amazing none-the-less. We mentioned this to the waiter so as not to be charged for the chicken explaining to him that it was very good without the chicken so we weren't complaining. The waiter kindly comped the pasta meal though he didn't have to. All the other meals were very good. We had an awesome time playing pool and ping pong. It was a great afternoon and we will definitely return!

1  Thank Timing001
PIndude, General Manager at Palasad, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2015

Hi Timing001,

Thanks for your great review! I'm glad we were able to turn a negative into a positive when we forgot your chicken, and great to hear that our top notch staff handled things the right way. Hope you'll visit again soon!