“Annual Visit Breakfast Joint”

Billy's Deli Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 1,227 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Business trip, we stop here for breakfast. It's close to our hotel, the prices are great, and the food tasty. It's a retro-esque diner. I hear they have great pies...although we never have tried them, it's always breakfast for us.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Fast and friendly service, quick coffee refills and my favourite breakfast...potato latkes (3)with 2 poached eggs, a side of smoked turkey as I don't eat pork, rye toast, sour cream, home made jam, home made applesauce, homemade chili sauce. So good. I usually can only eat half so take some home for later. This time my husband wanted a light meal so he ordered a fruit bowl (lots of fresh cut fruit) and rye toast and I gave him a latke. We were more than satisfied. Our friends had the regular breakfast and the Skillet which looked pretty amazing. Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 13, 2018

We found this place through a simple Google search as it was close to our hotel.
When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly server who seated us right away.
The menu was diverse without overloading you with choices - just enough variety to satisfy anyone and the prices were very fair.

I had The Skillet - sauteed peppers and onions on a bed of hash browns topped with black forest ham, two eggs done to your liking and bacon, all served up in a hot skillet with a side of toast and jam. This is breakfast comfort food at its best!

The service was great and, oh, did I mention they also have home made pie???

Skip the big name restaurants and give Billy's a try next time you are in London....you will NOT regret it!

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Best breakfast/brunch EVER, and so reasonable!!!!! Make sure to order the sweet potato fries. I’ve never tried better!

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

Great food. We had corned beef hash, banana pancake, Swiss cheese & smoked meat with Swiss cheese omelette. All was good.

Date of visit: December 2017