“Just great!”

Ranked #16 of 1,062 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 1996, Thuan Kieu is a family owned and operated Vietnamese restaurant offering authentic Vietnamese cuisine. At Thuan Kieu, you will experience a relaxed dining environment with an inviting and friendly atmosphere that is second to none. Our food is made with loving hands, using recipes that have been passed down from many generations. Our menu offers an array of traditional Vietnamese dishes prepared using only the freshest ingredients and aromatic spices. At Thuan Kieu, we are devoted to creating high quality food using traditional cooking techniques to capture the true essence of Vietnamese cuisine. We welcome you to come dine with us and experience Vietnamese cuisine at its finest.
London, ON
“Just great!”
Reviewed 9 May 2011

I love Thuan Kieu, and visit often for lunch from work. They have a large variety of meals, and in the dozens of times I been, I have never been unhappy with my choice. My favorite is the lemongrass chicken, and/or the Thai curry chicken. This is one of my favorite restaurants in London.

• Visited April 2011

SW Ontario
“Love LOVE this place”
Reviewed 5 January 2010

We visit this restaurant any time we go out. The food is fantasic and a great value for your money - and way healthier than burger and fries. The wait staff is always friendly and effecient. Chu always remembers my name and always is ready to chat, even on their very busiest of days.
I love the beef satay soup #126
Its a gem!

1 Thank MJRm0m
Houston, Texas
“My Favourite Restaurant in London!”
Reviewed 26 April 2008

This is by far my favorite restaurant in London. It's a great place to go with friends for a casual lunch and just chat over affordable delicious food. (If you're looking for a formal dining experience, I recommend Michael on the Thames, La Costa, Windermere Manor, and Crave.)

I lived in London right up until I moved away for university 6 years ago. Even after that I would come back to London for summers and holidays and would head stright to TK. I highly recommend the deep fried sping rolls, special fried rice (there are two, make sure you get the one that doesn't have the egg on top!), and the pho is my favorite anywhere. The staff and owners are friendly and remember you. The prices are very low - I think everything on the menu is undr $10. And they also have photo album menus so you know exactly what you're getting.

I know a lot of reviewers on this site rave about Behn Ton, probably because it's right downtown. TK is out of the way, but far better imo!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Vietnamese food in...”
Reviewed 11 January 2008

Best Vietnamese food in London, also, wonderful hosts who will, somehow, remember your name, what you do and your favourite dish. The pad thai is amazing...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook