“keep coming here all the time”

Thaifoon Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 1,107 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Central London
Reviewed 13 October 2017

great food and a big variety. Excellent customer service! I have hosted family and friends for a range of occasions here and every time it has been a success.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

We always share three or four apps to start with, Chicken satays were particularly great this time but dumplings were lacking filling. The entrees can be "customed" to your taste for hotness. For a small restaurant, wine list had enough variety and they stock a few of the well known Asian beers. Parking on a busy night ( like when the London Knights are playing) could be a problem.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Love the food here. Favourites are cashew nut and pad Thai. You can tell them how spicy to make your dish. Owner is wonderful - very helpful and jovial. Won't recommend the deserts here though. Seating is limited so book in advance.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

My fiance and I went for lunch and did not regret it!! We had the Tom Yum Soup with Shrimp and Street style Pad Thai with Shrimp. We asked for our pad Thai to be medium spicy and even though it turned out really spicy it was still delightful. The staff is very nice. We will definitely return. Thank you for having us Thaifoon :)

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I had the Street Style Pad Thai. I ordered take out and I did not regret it!! It was the best Pad Thai I've ever had!! I will definitely be back!!