“New Nigerian restaurant!”
Review of Village Suya

Village Suya
Ranked #989 of 1,808 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed July 21, 2016

My son and I dropped in this evening looking for a new taste experience and were not disappointed. We ordered a beef suya combo with fried plantain and fried rice and an extra two chicken suya. While we waited for the meal we enjoyed chatting with the owner and her two delightful children. Once home with our meal (you can eat in but we chose take out) we split the sides and shared the meats. The suya also came with an onion and tomato salad. It all had nice flavours and reasonable portions. I preferred the chicken to the beef, but both were tasty. It had some heat but not enough to make me uncomfortable. Nice people, good food, we were both happy. Good luck to this new restaurant!