1,187 results
All reviewsunderground parkingtoronto airportgreat hotelbreakfast buffetshuttle serviceunder renovationfront desk staffan early morning flightclean hotelbusiness tripwould stay againeasy accessfree shuttlepark and flystayed one nighthgipantry
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Hotel and room were very nice and restaurant and food served was very good. The wireless key on my phone was convenient and very cool to use. Parking was not great and had to pay an extra charge. Limited spots and very tight spaces.

1  Thank 253crogers
kishoorvipul, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear 253crogers,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations during your stay, your feedback will definitely be shared with our Food & Beverage team. The digital key is a fairly new feature, and it has a lot of new upcoming developments that will definitely make your future experiences much more 'wireless'. We do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time your plans include Toronto.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Great stay, underground parking for park and fly, price wasn’t too unreasonable. Staff was excellent and room was too, overall great experience for a short stay (only stayed overnight, arrived at 11pm and had to be at airport for 630 am), shuttle is convenient as well!

1  Thank dldI6624LL
kishoorvipul, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear dldl6624LL,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm glad to that the facilities and services within the hotel were able to meet your expectations during your stay! We do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you plan a trip.

Regards,

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Very reasonable option to Park n Fly from Pearson Airport. Nice restaurants nearby. Very close to Airport. Underground parking under Hotel. Shuttle on the 1/2 hr. Less than 5 minutes to Terminals. Hotel is newer and well appointed. Rooms are nice. Very pleased with stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Hi there Pinnellda,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased that services were able to meet your expectations before your trip. We hope to see you again in the future as you plan your next trip out of Toronto!

Kishoor Vipul, Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on March 14 as we had to catch a flight to The Bahamas at 6:30am the next morning.
I chose this hotel specifically for the underground parking as I didn’t want to arrive back at 2am and have to sit in my cold car to wait for it to warm up and brush off snow.
The hotel is very close to the airport with fantastic shuttle service that was right on time both to and from the airport.
Check in was very fast and efficient.
The room was clean and we had a nice view of highway 427.
The bed was very hard but I didn’t mind since we were only staying one night.
The only complaint I do have is the noise in the hallway and in the stairwell. Apparently there were many hockey teams staying here for a tournament during the March Break and the noise was atrocious!!!! I would have liked to have been informed of this upon check in and also placed in a room that was not amongst the teams.
All in all I will definitely return to this hotel the next time I am traveling. The underground parking is an added bonus!!!
The staff were very courteous and efficient both on check-in & check-out.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear JenniferW1975,

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. We appreciate your comments and concerns. We truly care about our guests comfort, and I deeply apologize for the inconvenience you had experienced during your stay. It is my pleasure to announce that we are replacing the mattresses on the property in the next few months. The noise you had experienced during your stay is unacceptable and will be shared with my fellow team members. We should be placing you in a room that was not amongst the hockey groups. I am glad that the service and facilities were able to meet your expectations. I am hoping that we can welcome you back in the future when you plan your next trip out of Toronto.

Warm Wishes,

Front Office Manager

Reviewed March 23, 2018

The hotel was amazing. The staff were really friendly, helpful and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel again and again. The proximity to the airport and 24 hour shuttle service was a really nice perk.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations during your stay. We hope to see you again sometime soon in the near future!