“GREAT HOTEL, GREAT STAY!!”

Quality Inn & Suites Mississauga
Ranked #25 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Quebec
“GREAT HOTEL, GREAT STAY!!”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Went there over a weekend for a tournament. The staff was incredibly accommodating with our group, even open the breakfast later for us THANK YOU!!

Not quite sure about the previous review which mention that the hotel is old looking and needs to be refresh. Everything is still in great condition, functionnable and nice.

Rooms were good size (even at 4 people in a room), beds were comfy and you got to love the free WI-FI access.

Breakfast (which is included in the room price) was also excellent: pancake machine (great for kids), eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, bagel, yogourt, juices, coffee (24 hres!), and GREAT danishes!

SIncerely a great hotel for family or business, good location and great price! Will definately go back!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Lolita20

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
New York City
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I spent 4 nights at this hotel and overall, it was quite a good experience. The front desk staff was well above average and the free breakfast was the typical fresh, varied, and tasty HIE fare (I appreciated the 24 hour coffee availability). The breakfast room is on the small side and when the hotel is full, the space is woefully inadequate. My room was a good size and the free wi-fi connection was excellent. The proximity of the hotel to both Pearson Airport and the Hershey Centre (where I was attending an event) made things very convenient. There are a number of decent restaurants close to the hotel. The only real downside was the rough around the edges quality of my room. The cleanliness was fine, in fact, housekeeping was excellent, but everything is just a little worn and tired. Hopefully, a renovation is in the works. All in all, I'd recommend this HIE without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank nycbee
Reviewed 28 October 2011

This hotel barely squeaks in to what I expect from a Holiday Inn Express... It's really dated, bed felt like a bed you find at a cottage ( hand me down after 4 kids jumped on it for 15 years)

I did Hate it, but I am back in 2 weeks and will stay at a more modern feeling hotel

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Q_Warrior
Brantford, Canada
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Stayed here before we left for Jamaica. The room was great. Very clean and orderly. The people on the front desk at check-in and check out were very courteous and helpful.
I left my vehicle there for two weeks while I went to Jamaica and there were no problems. Shutlle service to and from the airport was great - no more than a 15 minute drive.

But the best part of our short stay was the Continental Breakfast. It was more like a minature buffett. There was a bit of everything - bread/toast (3 or 4 different types), cereal, eggs, muffins & other breafast pastries, fuit, coffee, tea juice, sausage. I was the best continental breakfast we have ever had.

I would highly recommend this hotel for an overnight stay before leaving from the airport.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Phil R
Calgary, AB
Reviewed 10 October 2011

We had an overnight Westjet flight through Toronto to Orlando. THought the Holiday Inn Express would be a great choice. It was $109 for the night where the onsite Sheraton was $345. There were 4 of us - so we rented a 2 bed room. We arrived at almost 1am and the shuttle arrived immediately. Was a good 10 minute drive.

Unfortunately when we arrived, the front desk was super, but our room was damp. Our sheets, our pillows, the carpet. It was gross. We felt so icky staying there.

However $109 for 4 of us beats sleeping 10 hours at the Airport on uncomfortable chairs!

For $$ what you get.. you definitely pay for what you get!! I'm sure in the less humid months, the hotel would rank a lot higher in my view.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sunjoyjoy
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 October 2011

An OK one night stay overall.

Front desk was very helpful.

Comp breakfast was OK.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank Dan_H_10
North Bay, Canada
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I usually rate this hotel as an excellent value/stay but I'm usually there to catch a flight at 8am and park my car for the week. This time we were there because we had a concert at Ontario Place and needed to pick a relative up at the airport the following afternoon. The drive from Ontario Place was quick and easy maybe a 10-15min drive. We checked in at 10:30pm beds were comfy I was having a great sleep until around 6am when the jumbo jets starts flying over head man was it noisy, like I said above when we stayed in the past we were usually up and at the airport ourselves at 6am so we never experienced the noise before. The bathrooms are small but manageable, nice breakfast like every holiday inn express. Room was clean. Free WI-FI and parking. Over all we had a great stay I recommend this hotel 100% for airport travel, maybe 75% for other reasons. I would still stay again noise or not 104$ a night in Toronto is a great value. Lots of food options a block away!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family