We had never been to The Glen Erin Inn before and decided to try out their Easter Brunch. We live in Etobicoke and usually do holiday brunches at The Old Mill. We were attracted by the price ($34.95 for adults) as well as the idea of a new experience.
It was excellent. We were very impressed. A very good value for the money.
The decor is very nice and updated and the location is beautiful.
It is a smaller version of The Old Mill in Etobicoke, but just as nice!
We will be back again !!!
Our only minor complaint is that they charged an automatic gratuity of 15% even for a party of 2 adults. A rather steep tip for a brunch buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the idyllic Credit River Valley on a lush 2 acre site, the historic Glenerin Inn & Spa provides the backdrop to make any occasion more memorable. We are 35 minutes from downtown Toronto, yet you will feel as if you are a world away. The Glenerin Inn & Spa is ideal for your wedding, corporate meeting, Sunday Brunch or just a weekday or weekend escape. The Glenerin Inn was built in 1927 by Mr. Watson Evans, a lawyer from Toronto. At the time it was used as his summer house. Since then it has had many uses from a English residential girls school during WWII to a recovery home for serious illnesses. It became an Inn in 1986 has become a premiere venue for events since then. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Glenerin Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenerin Hotel Mississauga
- Glenerin Inn Mississauga, Ontario