Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
aandn2015
Potomac, Maryland

Cleaniness

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 10, 2016
The hotel is close to the airport. Concierge is not upto standard. Their service was slow, and not informative.
The hotel also smelled of smoke, even though we had a non smoking room.
Some places could be old, but they can still be clean. This place was not.
Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
2.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Aug 27, 2016
Hi aandn2015,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We regret to hear about the service provided to you and the smoke odour experienced. As a non smoking property, this extremely concerns us in addition to not meeting your expectation of our concierge services. I would like to hear more about your experience and was hoping that you would be able to provide me with a few more details to your stay. If you could share the date(s) of your stay, room number and your interaction with our Front Desk, it would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached directly at mariel.barbaza@fourpointstorontoairport.com.
Thank you in advance for your help and I look forward to your e-mail.

C$152
5.3 km from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
Restaurant
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,381 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2016

We stayed here on points based upon the generally good reviews, but next time we will most likely make a different selection.

Overall the hotel furnishings can use an update. Everything was perfectly clean, but it just felt like you were staying in a down market hotel. There were some meetings going on where they had a fold-out table in the lobby that was never taken down during our stay well after the meeting was over. Kind of cheesy looking.

The hotel was also having hot water problems throughout the stay. The boiler was not working properly so we took cool/lukewarm showers each day. The staff was apologetic and tried to help, but the problem was never fixed fully. I didn't deduct any rating for this figuring it was a one off problem.

The breakfast buffet was decent but priced a little high considering the selections.

Bed and heat/ac were all fine.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CfromNY
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Hi C from NY,

Thanks for your review. We have ensured to take your feedback and discuss it in our leadership meeting. I am happy to announce that our boilers are 100% full functioning and since then, have had no temperature issues. We are sorry that you had to experience troubles with the water during your stay. We do hope to welcome you back sometime in the future as we will be undergoing a complete renovation of the property later this year.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I chose this hotel from reading other people's opinions on TripAdvisor and I was not disappointed- no frills, but everything you could want from an airport hotel. Close to the airport with a regular shuttle, bar and restaurant serving reasonable food until midnight, helpful staff and bedroom with 2 large beds and clean bathroom. Free wifi (good!) and extremely quiet, despite being close to the road and airport.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Hi RichardandWendy3,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us and the fellow travellers here on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectations along with a few plus sides such as free wifi and little to no noise from the airport side. We hope to welcome you back, should you ever be in the Toronto area.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

We stay at this hotel for 5 nights and I am very impressed by the people who works there. The receptionists , cleaning staff and the people in the restaurants are amazing! Super nice and friendly. The hotel is very,very clean. The location is perfect for travelers. Quick access to YYZ airport and the highways. I highly recommend this hotel and personally, I will go back again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Donna I,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us and the fellow travellers here on TripAdvisor. It is great to see that the service that we are known for, has once again shined throughout your stay. We will be sure to share your review with our entire team!

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Only stayed for a short while but bed was really comfortable. Staff was amendable as I required parking for a long trailer and boat above the normal space. They also assured that security cameras were in place to keep an eye on the asset overnight in the parking.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Jean C,

Thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that our staff were able to accommodate you appropriately for your trailer, while enduring a comfortable stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2016

From the moment, I arrived after a 9 hour drive from the Jersey Shore till I checked out 2 days later - we were made to feel welcomed and comfortable. I showed up with 3 little girls (7 & 5 years) that were exhausted from the drive. We were checked in by a smiling front desk professional, dropped our bags and jumped in the pool. It was a great spot - deep in the right places for going underwater and shallow enough for the little ones. The adjoining spa/hot tub was marvellous. Water was the right temperature. To the average traveller - moot point, right? As a father of kids that love water - it meant everything. Spacious deck area meant plenty of places to sit comfortably. There was even an outside sitting area adjacent. Plus the big glass windows gave it a wonderful, open feeling.

My hat goes off to the housekeeping staff. My little girls were a little homesick and forced to play quietly in our room as I was closing a business opportunity that had popped up and I need 3 hours on the phone with New York. They were as good as gold but missed the dog, house, yard, etc. Our housekeeper came by, a kind lady whose family hailed from Jamaican and was now a proud Canadian. She took a few minutes to ensure my girls felt comfortable and shared beautiful pictures of her grandchildren. She even gave us some extra Chamomile tea that my girls love.

The hotel handyman, who came to adjust our TV, was so kind as well. He showed us his kids who had birthdays either side of my daughters. He suggested a children's park - turned out to be the highlight of our short stay and only 15 minutes away.

So my review is a little unconventional but I stay in hotels 300 days/year. Its these little attentions to details that make a regular stay into a spectacular one. Its apparent that the staff and management care a great deal.

Room was very clean, everything worked, restaurant food was delicious. Its so close that you could walk to airport, if so inclined. Free shuttle, big parking lot, and an easy on/off the major freeways.

Highly recommend and we'll be back. Thank you.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2016

Hi Conrad,

Your kind words are truly warming. We are so glad to hear that you and your daughters enjoyed staying with us and were able to explore what Ontario has to offer! As a frequent traveler of hotels, it was our pleasure to provide you with an outstanding service that we are known for. We hope to welcome you back if you are ever in the area!