Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
PAR1BC
Smithers, BC

Good Airport Hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 22, 2016
This is everything that you'd expect from a Four Points near an airport. Right off the bat the front lounge smelled fresh and open. I got assigned a regular room even though I was a Starwood Preferred Member. That meant that I didn't get a fridge in my room. The beds were comfortable and the large TV was nice. Not all the pictures were HD and they never had Fox News. The pool was perfect temperature. The self serve laundry was great when you've been on the road for a while. Certainly enjoyed my stay.
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Aug 27, 2016
Hi PAR1BC,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are happy to hear that you had a good overall stay. Currently, all of our rooms are traditional and we have 3 Preferred floors. Our Preferred floors come with a few more amenities that we would have been happy to send up for you. I apologize that this was not done upon your arrival. Our rooms do not come standard with refrigerators, however they can be requested upon check-in upon availability.

C$155
0.6 km from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
Bar/Lounge
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,380 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I work in this industry so I know my hotels!( housekeeping supervisor) The room was clean and great. A little in the small side but that was fine. The buffet was excellent and so was our server! Our front desk agent was the absolute best! Kudos to you Lisa, you are one fantastic person!

1  Thank Shawna W
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Hi Shawna W,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. From one hotelier to another, your feedback is truly appreciated and your kind words will be shared with our entire team! It is a pleasure to hear that you endured a great stay and that Lisa, a valued member of our team was able to make it that much more memorable. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

This was a quick stay. Lady at front desk was great, signed me up for loyalty program to save 1 night parking fees.
However, luggage cart available was broken, added fees for fridge if we wanted one, phone malfunctioned and kept going onto speaker while we slept and waking us, fire alarm went off immediately when I turned off AC in the room. Small room, clean though.
Airport shuttle convenient and prompt.

2  Thank val f

Hi val f,

Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear about the issues faced during your stay. I would like to have our Maintenance team investigate the phone and air conditioning unit. If you could kindly confirm the details of your reservations, I can be reached at mariel.barbaza@fourpointstorontoairport.com. Thank you in advance for your assistance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2016

Typical Four Points quality & service which is acceptable. If all you need is just a bed and shower for the night, this location will meet your purpose quite nicely. Has free packing for guests so that was a plus. Fitness center was just ok with some outdated equipment. Bar/restaurant looked decent although I didn't dine there. (would have if I didn't already have dinner plans). Stayed here overnight and for the price and proximity to the airport I would say it met my criteria/needs.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Yu-Chun C

Hi YC112,

Thanks for your review. We are glad to have met your expectations in proximity to Toronto Pearson Airport and price. Happy travels!

Reviewed August 10, 2016

The hotel is close to the airport. Concierge is not upto standard. Their service was slow, and not informative.
The hotel also smelled of smoke, even though we had a non smoking room.
Some places could be old, but they can still be clean. This place was not.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi aandn2015,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We regret to hear about the service provided to you and the smoke odour experienced. As a non smoking property, this extremely concerns us in addition to not meeting your expectation of our concierge services. I would like to hear more about your experience and was hoping that you would be able to provide me with a few more details to your stay. If you could share the date(s) of your stay, room number and your interaction with our Front Desk, it would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached directly at mariel.barbaza@fourpointstorontoairport.com.
Thank you in advance for your help and I look forward to your e-mail.

Reviewed July 31, 2016

We stayed here on points based upon the generally good reviews, but next time we will most likely make a different selection.

Overall the hotel furnishings can use an update. Everything was perfectly clean, but it just felt like you were staying in a down market hotel. There were some meetings going on where they had a fold-out table in the lobby that was never taken down during our stay well after the meeting was over. Kind of cheesy looking.

The hotel was also having hot water problems throughout the stay. The boiler was not working properly so we took cool/lukewarm showers each day. The staff was apologetic and tried to help, but the problem was never fixed fully. I didn't deduct any rating for this figuring it was a one off problem.

The breakfast buffet was decent but priced a little high considering the selections.

Bed and heat/ac were all fine.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CfromNY
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Hi C from NY,

Thanks for your review. We have ensured to take your feedback and discuss it in our leadership meeting. I am happy to announce that our boilers are 100% full functioning and since then, have had no temperature issues. We are sorry that you had to experience troubles with the water during your stay. We do hope to welcome you back sometime in the future as we will be undergoing a complete renovation of the property later this year.