Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JoAnne F
Fort frances

Decent lodgings

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 29, 2016via mobile
The room was great! We got an upgrade to a suite, all was in great shape and well appointed.

The restaurant was undergoing renovations so was temporarily housed in a dingy and dated meeting room. Menu option we're basically pub food. Continental breakfast was mediocre.

Exercise room was a disappointment, airless and somewhat poorly equipped: some treadmills and a few free weights but no benches.
Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded Sep 1, 2016
Hi JoAnne F,

Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the exercize room. As we are 1 of 2 Four Points by Sheraton in the area, would you be able to confirm which address that you stayed at? I can be reached at mariel.barbaza@fourpointstorontoairport.com.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No prepayment needed
  • Booking.com
14.6 km from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,380 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Was there me and my friend for a night, we need to run over the ariport because the hotel send me an email the same day, that if you didn't arrive before midnight, your reservation is going to be cancelled, also I booked a two double beds room, and they give us a room with two single beds. We were so tired and only want to sleep, so I didn´t ask for another room. The room was so espacious and clean, but I think there are better options on the area.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Hi oosg,

Thank you for your review. We regret to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations during your brief stay with us. I would be happy to look into your reservation to investigate how your room type may have changed. I can be reached at mariel.barbaza@fourpointstorontoairport.com.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Loved how this hotel was located basically within the airport. It was perfect for our family and our overnight layover.

The gift shop lady was also so nice!!!

The bathroom was well stocked and the tub was nice!

The beds and pillows were also very comfy!

I also loved the view of the city.

There is also direct access to a train that takes you right to the city so getting anywhere from there is quick and easy.

1  Thank Colleen F
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Hi Colleen F,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you and your family experienced a comfortable stay. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

This is everything that you'd expect from a Four Points near an airport. Right off the bat the front lounge smelled fresh and open. I got assigned a regular room even though I was a Starwood Preferred Member. That meant that I didn't get a fridge in my room. The beds were comfortable and the large TV was nice. Not all the pictures were HD and they never had Fox News. The pool was perfect temperature. The self serve laundry was great when you've been on the road for a while. Certainly enjoyed my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi PAR1BC,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are happy to hear that you had a good overall stay. Currently, all of our rooms are traditional and we have 3 Preferred floors. Our Preferred floors come with a few more amenities that we would have been happy to send up for you. I apologize that this was not done upon your arrival. Our rooms do not come standard with refrigerators, however they can be requested upon check-in upon availability.

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

I work in this industry so I know my hotels!( housekeeping supervisor) The room was clean and great. A little in the small side but that was fine. The buffet was excellent and so was our server! Our front desk agent was the absolute best! Kudos to you Lisa, you are one fantastic person!

1  Thank Shawna W

Hi Shawna W,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. From one hotelier to another, your feedback is truly appreciated and your kind words will be shared with our entire team! It is a pleasure to hear that you endured a great stay and that Lisa, a valued member of our team was able to make it that much more memorable. Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

This was a quick stay. Lady at front desk was great, signed me up for loyalty program to save 1 night parking fees.
However, luggage cart available was broken, added fees for fridge if we wanted one, phone malfunctioned and kept going onto speaker while we slept and waking us, fire alarm went off immediately when I turned off AC in the room. Small room, clean though.
Airport shuttle convenient and prompt.

2  Thank val f

Hi val f,

Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear about the issues faced during your stay. I would like to have our Maintenance team investigate the phone and air conditioning unit. If you could kindly confirm the details of your reservations, I can be reached at mariel.barbaza@fourpointstorontoairport.com. Thank you in advance for your assistance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.