Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nomad422
South Africa

Fine for airport stay

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 8, 2016
This hotel is very conveniently located within walking distance from the airport - it is about 500 meters from terminal 3 and much cheaper than the Sheraton at the airport. The room was clean and comfortable and not much of aircraft noise could be heard. The air conditioner seemed a bit temperamental and it got rather warm at night. Breakfast was adequate, items were not necessarily fresh and choices limited. Service was good and there is also a shuttle to the airport.
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Sep 21, 2016
Hi Nomad422,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us and the fellow travellers on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is truly appreciated and we hope to welcome you back!

Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
No prepayment needed
5.4 km from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,381 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I woke up at 2 AM with itchy bug bites. I was really tired and just went to the car around 3 AM to get the bug spray and went back to sleep. However, it was a miserable night without much sleep. When I was leaving I mentioned to reception about bug bites. Later at home, I realized it was bedbug bites. I took pictures and sent them to hotel housekeeping manager. Mariel promptly sent me a report by Orkin saying both beds were checked and found negative for bedbugs and so room was not even sprayed. Mariel tried to tell me I could have gotten these bites elsewhere and my symptoms could have started while I was sleeping. I have no bedbugs at home. I had traveled to Toronto by my own car, also without bedbugs, straight to Four Points. There is no other explanation other than Four Points having bedbugs and is trying to cover up or Orkin did not try hard enough looking for it. I am having a miserable Labour Day long weekend because of these bug bites. Can't sleep and starting to get infected.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank mcu1012
Samuel R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. I am disappointed to learn of your experience. I have reviewed the details carefully and can confirm our Pest Control control company has determined no evidence. I would ask that you contact me directly at (905) 678-1414 so that we can discuss your stay.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

We visited here on 4th Sep.

All was not well with our room initially but Kamilah quickly rectified this and went above and beyond in providing us with an alternative room and more.

We are travelling in New york, Toronto, Montego Bay and Orlando on this vacation and the service offered by Kamilah was by far the best yet.

Great job!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Hi Levi,

Thanks for your review. We are happy to hear that Kamilah was able to assist you in every way possible. We will be sure to recognize her for her outstanding service!

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

We had a great one night stay. The room was clean and the staff were fabulous to deal with! I will definitely recommend this hotel!

This hotel is very convenient to get to the Pearson airport a s the new Upexpress was super convenient to get downtown

Sheraton has my vote!

Hi Irspina,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and that our staff were able to make an impression. We hope to welcome you back sometime soon!

Reviewed August 30, 2016

I've been here a few times and every time I find it very good. The hotel is very near to Pearson airport, if you arrive in terminal 3 you can actually walk there (300 metres from the airport) otherwise you can use the hotel free shuttle service which serves both terminal 1 and 3 and runs every half an hour from the hotel.
Rooms are quite big and very clean and I love their beds and pillows, I always find them very comfortable. There is a nice swimming pool with whirlpool, fitness room and very nice patio on the back.
Staff is always friendly and ready to help.
It may not be the best choice if you want to visit Toronto since it will take some time to reach downtown, but it's perfect if you want to stay in the airport area.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lilia M
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Hi Lilia,

Thanks for your review and your continued loyalty. It is such a pleasure to hear that all of your stays have been great thus far! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

The room was great! We got an upgrade to a suite, all was in great shape and well appointed.

The restaurant was undergoing renovations so was temporarily housed in a dingy and dated meeting room. Menu option we're basically pub food. Continental breakfast was mediocre.

Exercise room was a disappointment, airless and somewhat poorly equipped: some treadmills and a few free weights but no benches.

Date of stay: August 2016

Hi JoAnne F,

Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the exercize room. As we are 1 of 2 Four Points by Sheraton in the area, would you be able to confirm which address that you stayed at? I can be reached at mariel.barbaza@fourpointstorontoairport.com.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!