Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
150shellys
Halifax Regional Municipality, Canada

Four Points means something when I book...This is like staying at a comfort Inn

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 19, 2016via mobile
Clean hotel they kept trying to charge me for parking. Staff is nice and friendly. Do not eat at the restaurant. Too expensive and not worth it. There are lots places near by. I don't think I would stay here again.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded Sep 28, 2016
Hi 150shellys,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Parking fees are common in the airport area and we try to stay competitive with pricing. We are sorry to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations during your dining experience. We do hope that you reconsider and choose to stay with us in the future.

• FourPoints.com
    C$117
8.0 km from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,381 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed September 17, 2016

I stay here regularly both when I have early flights and when I have meetings in the airport area. Rooms are quiet, clean, and bed is comfortable. Restaurant is quite good and they have coffee in the morning in the lobby. They have a free shuttle to and from the airport. There is no other restaurant close by that one could walk to but there are many a very short drive away. The price point is excellent.

Room tip: The rooms are all about the same
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Hi Fieldbus,

Your feedback and continued loyalty is truly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us and the fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2016

I have been traveling for business reasons for 37 years. I started staying at this Four Points 6 years ago because of its location and value. But I can stay at any hotel and I keep coming back to this specific one because the atmosphere is friendly and the staff are so accommodating. I am not a fan of leaving home so it is nice to have found a home in Toronto.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank fr287

Hi fr287,

Thank you for your review and your continued loyalty to us. It is important for frequent travelers to find somewhere that best suits their needs and we are honored to know that we are considered home when travelling in the area. We will ensure your friendly words are shared amongst our entire team. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 17, 2016

Kudos to Colleen and Arnold. Meeting these two staff of the Four Points is always a pleasure! A real asset to the Sheraton. The shuttle to the airport takes a few minutes and our driver was so pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Janet K,

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that Arnold and Colleen were able to make such an impact during your stay. The two of them are valuable team members and it goes to show with your kind comments. We will be sure to share this with the entire team!

Reviewed September 15, 2016

I stayed here on a couple of occasions! The location is very convenient since it is in sight of the airport! The free shuttle is a great selling feature. The staff are so friendly! The room may need some updating but it is very clean and the beds really comfortable. I found it to be quiet during my most recent stay!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Dentodd,

Thanks for your review and your continued loyalty with us. We are happy to be your choice for lodging when in the Toronto Airport area. Until next time...

Reviewed September 15, 2016

Nice location to the airport but I had my GMC Yukon stolen from the parking lot when we did a family trip to London. Also when we landed I called for the shuttle and it never came so my wife had to call again and we waited about an hour total. I had to ask them to remove my long term parking from my bill and as of now its still on my CC.. They do not secure the parking lot and also no cameras in the section I was parked. Great trip to England I wish I would have stayed somewhere else. Hotel was clean and nice but if you can't secure your lot all is pointless to me..

• Trip type: Travelled with family
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2016

Dear Mr. Brown,

We sincerely regret that your vehicle had been stolen while you were out of the country. Unfortunately, as with all hotel and public parking lots, we do not hold responsibility over your loss. As goodwill, we did rebate your parking charges on the 15th September. Please be aware that this rebate can take several business days to show in your account. Once again, we are very sorry to hear that the shuttle was tardy in picking you up from the airport. We have already used this feedback to improve this operation to ensure timely pick-ups.

Best regards,