Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rick W
Dallas, Texas

Convenience and cleanliness

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 27, 2019via mobile
Convenient Hotel with a short walking distance from terminal 3. Nice place to stay over if you need easy access to the airport and that is a quick trip Downton via the train at the airport. The staff here is super friendly and the hotel is impeccably clean.
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded May 28, 2019
Dear O5509DLrickw, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us. We are delighted to hear your praise for our team and the great work they do everyday. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Albert
C$347
    C$125
8.0 km from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,381 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Had a quick visit up to Toronto and stayed here just to sleep for a early morning flight. It was a nice size room and was good value. If I needed to do the same thing again I would stay here but wouldn’t stay here for any other reason.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Dear yorosey, Thank you for choosing to stay with for a night's rest before embarking on your travels. We are very happy to hear you have enjoyed our accommodations and the convenience of the hotels location in proximity to the airport. We are looking forward to accommodating you again before or after your next rip. Sincerely, Albert

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Checked in for an overnight layover, so really just to sleep. Picked because I could walk from the airport and it was on my Marriott points. Well it was true that I could walk from the airport, walking outside from terminal three at Toronto Pearson you can use the sidewalk and cross the main road at the lights. Being it was very late and dark, and how fast the cars move on Airport Road I felt very nervous walking outside at night in this area. There are several other hotels that have direct access from the terminal. As a woman traveling alone, I would pick one of these next time. The gentleman who checked me in at the front desk could not have been nicer, and the entry area was very nice. The room however, appears to have been furnished with the contents of the yard sale. It’s been ages since I’ve stayed in a hotel that looked this shabby. Specially for a Marriott property I am quite surprised. Sadly I can’t recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank rosesmith234
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear rosesmith234, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am delighted you were received with a friendly and warm welcome. We'd love to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future and please note that we do have a shuttle which operates 24hrs around the clock and runs very half hour. Thank you again and thank you for your Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty. Sincerely, Albert

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

I will say the convenience is wonderful, to the airport. But as a titanium member, I expected more from this property. It’s May and I already have 77 Marriott nights under my belt this year, and this was probably the smallest hotel room I’ve been in. Set up felt cramped and tiny , and I didn’t really like the bathroom arrangement. I expected a lot more, as I stayed at the four points, 17 miles from here, Four nights ago, and the rooms were so much nicer and spacious. Anyway, the front desk was nice, the decor was nice. I also liked having the moments restaurant downstairs. I did have a decent meal there. I guess just overall expecting a lot more, not even offered an upgrade and really disappointed with this stay overall...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear 465ChristineD465,
Thank you for your Loyalty and we value your Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Status. Your feedback is well received and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed our Service & Food offerings. I'm excited to share with you that we are in the process of opening an Element by Westin next door to us by the end of the year which will offer a different and more specious guestroom offering while serving your with the same wonderful and talented team of associates. We look forward to accommodating you again with more options to choose from. Sincerely, Albert

Reviewed May 16, 2019

After delayed flights & missed connections, I booked 4 points for my 70+ friend and I at 2200h. Shuttle quickly picked us up, quick and sympathetic check in to clean room & cosy beds. Fantastic clubhouse sandwich with perfect fruit on the side, even at this late hour.
Many thanks to Robert, Kathy & Unknown Chef for a very pleasant end to a trying day!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MishaAlberta_Canada
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Dear MishaAlberta, Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we are so delighted your over all experience we perfect from beginning to end. And recognizing our associate by name always go a long way as they are feed a huge sense of satisfactions. We look forward to accommodating you again soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Stayed for one night due to an early morning flight.

Room was very clean and your typical hotel room. Beds were comfy and had lots of pillows.

It was loud in the morning due to ongoing construction next door but I was pre-warned when I checked in.

The Starbucks counter was nice in the morning but the girl working at this counter is in the wrong position as she is lacking personality and doesn’t care about the customers.

Overall ok stay and I would return again

Trip type: Travelled with family