Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Mikylamusic
Port Perry, Canada

I really like this hotel!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 13, 2019
They have a nice lobby area, the room is beautiful and clean and it looks like it was possibly updated recently, and they have a chrome-cast for the tv which was nice to fall asleep to something from my phone. Plus we were able to park for the entire duration of our trip. For sure we will be back there.
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Jun 16, 2019
Dear MichelleK28, We are delighted to hear we were able to accommodate you with all of the services and amenities you like for a comfortable stay with us. Sincerely,
C$168
  • Priceline
5.3 km from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,380 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 days on a short trip to Toronto for a family wedding.

Ample parking spaces, but be prepared to pay for it if you have a car.

The rooms are spacious and quite comfy. The beds are sturdy and comfortable to sleep on.

The staffs were very friendly and helpful.

We were given complementary drinks on the first day we ate at the restaurant. Their meals were delicious, however there was too much sugar in the pork meal we had on one occasion.

Breakfast was not added to our booking. We paid for breakfast daily at a cost of 42.92 Canadian dollars for 2.

The airport is situated close to the airport and convenient for travellers.

Will Recommend this hotel for a short stay

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Humphrey O
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Dear Humphrey O,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and I am pleased to hear your over all stay was a pleasant one. I am also glad we has a great night sleep and found our location so convenient. The team works very hard everyday to ensure our guests enjoy their time with us and your recognition of their efforts does go a long way.
We look forward to accommodating you again soon.
Sincerely, Albert

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I don’t usually write a lot of reviews on hotel properties that I stay at for business, but this hotel next to Toronto Pearson airport is simply amazing! I chose this property because it was close to the area that I flew in to do business in and it started out with super friendly staff at the check-in… Specifically Aneka. The entire property is extremely clean and very modern looking. There is a perfect size gym and a swimming pool with a Jacuzzi as well. The rooms are well appointed and housekeeping did a remarkable job for the four nights that I stayed there as well. The biggest bonus about staying here? I woke up to the sound of birds and still don’t clearly understand why I didn’t hear any loud airplanes when I am literally a stones throw from terminal one. All in all, this is a perfect review for a fantastic property. I will definitely stay here again. Thank you very much!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank islandguy119

Dear islandguy119,
The team and I are absolutely delighted with your feedback and cannot thank you enough for the rave reviews of ALL areas of the hotel. Your feedback has already circulated through all departments to ensure recognition for the team is communicated very Loudly and Clearly. Aneka also loved to see her name mentioned in such positive light on Trip Advisor. We cannot wait to welcome you back to the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport and have you wake up to signing birds rather then airplane engines which will still be there across the street for your convenience.
Yours w/ Hospitality, Albert Kreimerman

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Convenient Hotel with a short walking distance from terminal 3. Nice place to stay over if you need easy access to the airport and that is a quick trip Downton via the train at the airport. The staff here is super friendly and the hotel is impeccably clean.

2  Thank O5509DLrickw
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear O5509DLrickw, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us. We are delighted to hear your praise for our team and the great work they do everyday. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Albert

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Had a quick visit up to Toronto and stayed here just to sleep for a early morning flight. It was a nice size room and was good value. If I needed to do the same thing again I would stay here but wouldn’t stay here for any other reason.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Dear yorosey, Thank you for choosing to stay with for a night's rest before embarking on your travels. We are very happy to hear you have enjoyed our accommodations and the convenience of the hotels location in proximity to the airport. We are looking forward to accommodating you again before or after your next rip. Sincerely, Albert

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Checked in for an overnight layover, so really just to sleep. Picked because I could walk from the airport and it was on my Marriott points. Well it was true that I could walk from the airport, walking outside from terminal three at Toronto Pearson you can use the sidewalk and cross the main road at the lights. Being it was very late and dark, and how fast the cars move on Airport Road I felt very nervous walking outside at night in this area. There are several other hotels that have direct access from the terminal. As a woman traveling alone, I would pick one of these next time. The gentleman who checked me in at the front desk could not have been nicer, and the entry area was very nice. The room however, appears to have been furnished with the contents of the yard sale. It’s been ages since I’ve stayed in a hotel that looked this shabby. Specially for a Marriott property I am quite surprised. Sadly I can’t recommend.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank rosesmith234
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear rosesmith234, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am delighted you were received with a friendly and warm welcome. We'd love to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future and please note that we do have a shuttle which operates 24hrs around the clock and runs very half hour. Thank you again and thank you for your Marriott Bonvoy Loyalty. Sincerely, Albert