Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Ocean8_Calgary
calgary

Conviently located close to airport for a layover

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 14, 2019
We stayed here one night as we had to catch a early morning flight. There seems to be an overpowering smell of soap when you first walk in, it took my breath away. Check in was quick and easy with friendly staff. Restaurant was good and was nice to eat a meal at the hotel and not look for a restaurant when your tired. The room was tight and window looked out onto a concrete building next door, so we kept the blinds down, but beds were very comfortable. Bathroom was great with dispensers for soap, shampoo, etc. Would I stay here again, yes, if I had a layover, otherwise if I came for a holiday, I would look elsewhere.
Trip type: Travelled with family
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Jun 16, 2019
Dear Ocean8_Calgary, Thank you for sharing your feedback following your experience with us. We are glad to have accommodated your well with everything expected for a short stay prior to a an early flight. Sincerely,
C$155
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
14.6 km from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,380 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Front desk staff very professional and friendly made us feel welcomed and at home. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Shuttle service driver was rude! No good morning or any pleasantries just your late! When I informed him that we were in fact on time he he just glared at me at this point my son realized he left his phone in the room and ran to get it. I told the driver what was happening he said well I’m leaving! And walked away

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jill H
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Dear jill H, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and choosing to stay with us. I am very happy to hear you've enjoyed your time with us and your arrival experience was excellent. On another note I sincerely apologize we didn't mirror that into your departure experience and we will address it for immediate improvement. I The team and I are looking forward to your return. Sincerely,

Reviewed June 13, 2019

They have a nice lobby area, the room is beautiful and clean and it looks like it was possibly updated recently, and they have a chrome-cast for the tv which was nice to fall asleep to something from my phone. Plus we were able to park for the entire duration of our trip. For sure we will be back there.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikylamusic

Dear MichelleK28, We are delighted to hear we were able to accommodate you with all of the services and amenities you like for a comfortable stay with us. Sincerely,

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 days on a short trip to Toronto for a family wedding.

Ample parking spaces, but be prepared to pay for it if you have a car.

The rooms are spacious and quite comfy. The beds are sturdy and comfortable to sleep on.

The staffs were very friendly and helpful.

We were given complementary drinks on the first day we ate at the restaurant. Their meals were delicious, however there was too much sugar in the pork meal we had on one occasion.

Breakfast was not added to our booking. We paid for breakfast daily at a cost of 42.92 Canadian dollars for 2.

The airport is situated close to the airport and convenient for travellers.

Will Recommend this hotel for a short stay

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Humphrey O
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Dear Humphrey O,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and I am pleased to hear your over all stay was a pleasant one. I am also glad we has a great night sleep and found our location so convenient. The team works very hard everyday to ensure our guests enjoy their time with us and your recognition of their efforts does go a long way.
We look forward to accommodating you again soon.
Sincerely, Albert

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I don’t usually write a lot of reviews on hotel properties that I stay at for business, but this hotel next to Toronto Pearson airport is simply amazing! I chose this property because it was close to the area that I flew in to do business in and it started out with super friendly staff at the check-in… Specifically Aneka. The entire property is extremely clean and very modern looking. There is a perfect size gym and a swimming pool with a Jacuzzi as well. The rooms are well appointed and housekeeping did a remarkable job for the four nights that I stayed there as well. The biggest bonus about staying here? I woke up to the sound of birds and still don’t clearly understand why I didn’t hear any loud airplanes when I am literally a stones throw from terminal one. All in all, this is a perfect review for a fantastic property. I will definitely stay here again. Thank you very much!

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank islandguy119

Dear islandguy119,
The team and I are absolutely delighted with your feedback and cannot thank you enough for the rave reviews of ALL areas of the hotel. Your feedback has already circulated through all departments to ensure recognition for the team is communicated very Loudly and Clearly. Aneka also loved to see her name mentioned in such positive light on Trip Advisor. We cannot wait to welcome you back to the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport and have you wake up to signing birds rather then airplane engines which will still be there across the street for your convenience.
Yours w/ Hospitality, Albert Kreimerman

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Convenient Hotel with a short walking distance from terminal 3. Nice place to stay over if you need easy access to the airport and that is a quick trip Downton via the train at the airport. The staff here is super friendly and the hotel is impeccably clean.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank O5509DLrickw
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear O5509DLrickw, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us. We are delighted to hear your praise for our team and the great work they do everyday. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Albert