Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
gc95rn
South Australia

Disappointing!

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 18, 2019
We have stayed here once per year for 10 years. Never again! Parking: $20 per night in a parking lot that is a long way from the hotel due to construction. No fridge unless you pay for one, again $20 per night - I don't want it for drinks but need it for essential medication. No real room service. Refurbished lobby eliminating the nice little gift shop that also carried snacks etc. Starbucks in lobby replacing the lovely gentleman from the bar who served light meals, drinks as well as coffee. Coffee maker in room but supplies in short store -2 teabags, 1 coffee bag, 6 sweeteners (2 sugar, 2 Equal and 2 Splenda), 2 little containers of cream. I'm sure we could have asked for more but it should have been stocked before we checked in. Toiletries - in dispensers on the wall and a small tube of lotion on the vanity that was empty (obviously used). Toiletries in accessible shower OK at the end where standing was an option, shampoo, body wash and conditioner. The end with the seat had shampoo and conditioner only with only one small bar of soap provided. I guess folks who have to shower sitting down don't need body wash. Thankfully we had our own of everything.

This is NOT a budget hotel and decent affordable parking, a fridge, toiletries that are freshly replaced in between guests are not too much to expect.

We WILL NOT stay here again.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
3.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
2.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded Jun 20, 2019
Dear gc95m, Thank you for sharing your feedback following your experience with us. I am sorry we didn't meet you expectation and i would love the opportunity to further discuss your experience with us. Kindly let connect with me directly at the hotel, my name is Albert Kreimerman, Front Office Manager
  • Sheraton.com
5.3 km from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,381 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019

We stayed here one night as we had to catch a early morning flight. There seems to be an overpowering smell of soap when you first walk in, it took my breath away. Check in was quick and easy with friendly staff. Restaurant was good and was nice to eat a meal at the hotel and not look for a restaurant when your tired. The room was tight and window looked out onto a concrete building next door, so we kept the blinds down, but beds were very comfortable. Bathroom was great with dispensers for soap, shampoo, etc. Would I stay here again, yes, if I had a layover, otherwise if I came for a holiday, I would look elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ocean8_Calgary
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Dear Ocean8_Calgary, Thank you for sharing your feedback following your experience with us. We are glad to have accommodated your well with everything expected for a short stay prior to a an early flight. Sincerely,

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Front desk staff very professional and friendly made us feel welcomed and at home. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Shuttle service driver was rude! No good morning or any pleasantries just your late! When I informed him that we were in fact on time he he just glared at me at this point my son realized he left his phone in the room and ran to get it. I told the driver what was happening he said well I’m leaving! And walked away

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jill H

Dear jill H, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and choosing to stay with us. I am very happy to hear you've enjoyed your time with us and your arrival experience was excellent. On another note I sincerely apologize we didn't mirror that into your departure experience and we will address it for immediate improvement. I The team and I are looking forward to your return. Sincerely,

Reviewed June 13, 2019

They have a nice lobby area, the room is beautiful and clean and it looks like it was possibly updated recently, and they have a chrome-cast for the tv which was nice to fall asleep to something from my phone. Plus we were able to park for the entire duration of our trip. For sure we will be back there.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikylamusic

Dear MichelleK28, We are delighted to hear we were able to accommodate you with all of the services and amenities you like for a comfortable stay with us. Sincerely,

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 days on a short trip to Toronto for a family wedding.

Ample parking spaces, but be prepared to pay for it if you have a car.

The rooms are spacious and quite comfy. The beds are sturdy and comfortable to sleep on.

The staffs were very friendly and helpful.

We were given complementary drinks on the first day we ate at the restaurant. Their meals were delicious, however there was too much sugar in the pork meal we had on one occasion.

Breakfast was not added to our booking. We paid for breakfast daily at a cost of 42.92 Canadian dollars for 2.

The airport is situated close to the airport and convenient for travellers.

Will Recommend this hotel for a short stay

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Humphrey O
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Dear Humphrey O,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and I am pleased to hear your over all stay was a pleasant one. I am also glad we has a great night sleep and found our location so convenient. The team works very hard everyday to ensure our guests enjoy their time with us and your recognition of their efforts does go a long way.
We look forward to accommodating you again soon.
Sincerely, Albert

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I don’t usually write a lot of reviews on hotel properties that I stay at for business, but this hotel next to Toronto Pearson airport is simply amazing! I chose this property because it was close to the area that I flew in to do business in and it started out with super friendly staff at the check-in… Specifically Aneka. The entire property is extremely clean and very modern looking. There is a perfect size gym and a swimming pool with a Jacuzzi as well. The rooms are well appointed and housekeeping did a remarkable job for the four nights that I stayed there as well. The biggest bonus about staying here? I woke up to the sound of birds and still don’t clearly understand why I didn’t hear any loud airplanes when I am literally a stones throw from terminal one. All in all, this is a perfect review for a fantastic property. I will definitely stay here again. Thank you very much!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank islandguy119

Dear islandguy119,
The team and I are absolutely delighted with your feedback and cannot thank you enough for the rave reviews of ALL areas of the hotel. Your feedback has already circulated through all departments to ensure recognition for the team is communicated very Loudly and Clearly. Aneka also loved to see her name mentioned in such positive light on Trip Advisor. We cannot wait to welcome you back to the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport and have you wake up to signing birds rather then airplane engines which will still be there across the street for your convenience.
Yours w/ Hospitality, Albert Kreimerman