Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
FourPoints.com
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
C$160
mikekris
Keswick, Canada

Mostly Clean Room

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 19, 2019via mobile
Parking was a nightmare. Phone and thermostat were antiques. Clean room. Nice bathroom. Paper thin walls. Nice lobby and bar area. Literally across the street from the airport. Had a good sleep. USB chargers did not work.
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded Jun 20, 2019
Dear mikekris, Thank you for sharing your feedback and I sincerely apologize for the challenges you have experienced with electrical amenities in your guestrooms. I would love to hear from you at the hotel and identify the room number in which you stayed in order to address these concerns. On the other hand, very delighted you have had a great night sleep and appreciated the look, feel and cleanliness of the hotel. Sincerely, Albert Kreimerman
  • ZenHotels.com
  • Priceline
14.6 km from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,380 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2019

I had a busy trip to Toronto, and not a lot of sleep. I chose Four Points as a place to get rested up before flying home the next day - and what a good choice it was. Easy check in. Friendly, clear and efficient staff. Spotless and comfortable lobby and cafe areas. My room was huge, and the bed was very comfy. I ordered room service and had a very tasty steak. My flight the next day was delayed, and the front desk was able to offer me a late check out so I could relax longer.

Perfect stay.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Amber D
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Dear Amber D, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and we as the entire Four Points team a delighted and extremely rewarded by you experience and are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Sincerely, Albert Kreimerman

Reviewed June 18, 2019

We have stayed here once per year for 10 years. Never again! Parking: $20 per night in a parking lot that is a long way from the hotel due to construction. No fridge unless you pay for one, again $20 per night - I don't want it for drinks but need it for essential medication. No real room service. Refurbished lobby eliminating the nice little gift shop that also carried snacks etc. Starbucks in lobby replacing the lovely gentleman from the bar who served light meals, drinks as well as coffee. Coffee maker in room but supplies in short store -2 teabags, 1 coffee bag, 6 sweeteners (2 sugar, 2 Equal and 2 Splenda), 2 little containers of cream. I'm sure we could have asked for more but it should have been stocked before we checked in. Toiletries - in dispensers on the wall and a small tube of lotion on the vanity that was empty (obviously used). Toiletries in accessible shower OK at the end where standing was an option, shampoo, body wash and conditioner. The end with the seat had shampoo and conditioner only with only one small bar of soap provided. I guess folks who have to shower sitting down don't need body wash. Thankfully we had our own of everything.

This is NOT a budget hotel and decent affordable parking, a fridge, toiletries that are freshly replaced in between guests are not too much to expect.

We WILL NOT stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gc95rn

Dear gc95m, Thank you for sharing your feedback following your experience with us. I am sorry we didn't meet you expectation and i would love the opportunity to further discuss your experience with us. Kindly let connect with me directly at the hotel, my name is Albert Kreimerman, Front Office Manager

Reviewed June 14, 2019

We stayed here one night as we had to catch a early morning flight. There seems to be an overpowering smell of soap when you first walk in, it took my breath away. Check in was quick and easy with friendly staff. Restaurant was good and was nice to eat a meal at the hotel and not look for a restaurant when your tired. The room was tight and window looked out onto a concrete building next door, so we kept the blinds down, but beds were very comfortable. Bathroom was great with dispensers for soap, shampoo, etc. Would I stay here again, yes, if I had a layover, otherwise if I came for a holiday, I would look elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ocean8_Calgary
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Dear Ocean8_Calgary, Thank you for sharing your feedback following your experience with us. We are glad to have accommodated your well with everything expected for a short stay prior to a an early flight. Sincerely,

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Front desk staff very professional and friendly made us feel welcomed and at home. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Shuttle service driver was rude! No good morning or any pleasantries just your late! When I informed him that we were in fact on time he he just glared at me at this point my son realized he left his phone in the room and ran to get it. I told the driver what was happening he said well I’m leaving! And walked away

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jill H

Dear jill H, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and choosing to stay with us. I am very happy to hear you've enjoyed your time with us and your arrival experience was excellent. On another note I sincerely apologize we didn't mirror that into your departure experience and we will address it for immediate improvement. I The team and I are looking forward to your return. Sincerely,

Reviewed June 13, 2019

They have a nice lobby area, the room is beautiful and clean and it looks like it was possibly updated recently, and they have a chrome-cast for the tv which was nice to fall asleep to something from my phone. Plus we were able to park for the entire duration of our trip. For sure we will be back there.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikylamusic

Dear MichelleK28, We are delighted to hear we were able to accommodate you with all of the services and amenities you like for a comfortable stay with us. Sincerely,