“Very Good Sushi and Variety to choose from the buffet!!!!”
Review of Wasabi Resturant

Wasabi Resturant
Ranked #1,099 of 1,743 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: (905) 670-5588 It's a buffet
Reviewed 5 August 2015

We've been here 4-5x's already and I just recently celebrate my b-day here, the variety of sushi is excellent and fresh. If you want a buffet restaurant with all you can eat sushi, I will go on this restaurant. They even serve lobster for dinner(summer time). I tried the 360 sushi but every time I eat there, I get tummy aches, so I told my husband never I again to 360 sushi restaurant. In my opinion Wasabi Restaurant (Mississauga Location) is way better.

1  Thank Flare803

Reviewed 30 June 2015

If you want good quality food go someplace else. The staff who work are very pleasant but it oes not make up for the poor quality of food, lack of choice for a buffet, and the temperature of the food. Who wants lukewarm food that should be served hot. The place was almost empty - not sure if it was because the food was so unimpressive or just because it was a Monday evening. We only went there as it is across the parking lot from the movie theater we were going to, so it's a convenient location. Sorry Wasabi, you'll need to improve big time before I will go back.

2  Thank rita g
Reviewed 27 June 2015

When we go out dining with our families is it only to eat or enjoy quality time with the spouse and children ?
We heard that the food is good there, and yes it's good, freshly made and nice taste, BUT we felt since the moment we walked in that we are either going to charity food provider, military mess or a concentration camp. We were kept in line waiting, that's OK but the way that the staff were giving orders was very rude, even their manager was there and he was very arrogant then our turn came, however we were INSTRUCTED that we are allowed only hour and half to finish eating and get out of the restaurant (because they are busy)... Can you imagine that ??

I really regret it that I didn't leave on the spot, but unfortunately I had my family, we had an occasion, and they were all hungry..

The real problem is that we, all of us the customers accept this attitude, if we start refusing such a behavior from a restaurant then they will either change their style or get out of the hospitality business.

One more thing, those people who run the place are not realizing that we are in a free democratic country and not another place!

1  Thank Emad B
Reviewed 15 June 2015

i have not been back for a while but I thought I would give this place another try. They have a nicely laid out selection of sushi which was fresh. Their sashimi included tuna which was very nice. They offer a salad bar with a selection of items.

It is the hot food that left me cold . There were too many deep fried items for my taste and it just seemed out of place for a sushi restaurant.

However, it probably caters to a wider audience with its selection of Chinese food on their steam table.

The service was friendly and professional.

If you are hungry for sushi but have some in the group who just are not into that type of cuisine, Wasabi may be worth a look.

Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

They have many types of Sushi which are really delicious. However, the service is not really good and need to be improved. Besides that, I love their lobster too