“Super clean but nothing nearby”

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga
Ranked #14 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
San Carlos, California
“Super clean but nothing nearby”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2011

This place is surprisingly clean. Loved the cleanliness. However there is nothing around. I'd go back again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Korean first
Heerlen, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2011

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel. Breakfast and diner where very good (breakfast was a little expensive though). Staff was very helpful and the rooms where very clean and well equipped. Unfortunately the location is a bit in the middle of nowhere but n the other side it´s a very quiet place. A 30 minutes drive brings you to Downtown Toronto.

Room Tip: Check twice if you drive to the right hotel. There are several Hilton Garden Inn hotel in the Missis...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2011

We arrived late at night, having booked through Hotels.com, in anticipation of our flight overseas the next morning. To our dismay and surprise, there had been an error in the month recorded, and we did not realize that we were inadvertently booked for the same day, but a month later. Luckily, there was still a room available at the hotel. What was absolutely gratifying, was the welcome we received at the desk! The friendly and competent staff contacted Hotels.com, made the change so that we would not have to pay twice for our booking. We are so grateful for their warmth and helpfulness, traits which one does not always encounter at a hotel reception desk late at night. We were able to get readily to our room which, we would add, was roomy, clean and attractive. We will choose this hotel again when flying from Toronto!

francophile21

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

Requested a crib for my room 4 months prior to my arrival. Told that I would have one when I checked in to the hotel. 7 hours later when I returned to the hotel, I was told that there were no more cribs. No crib and a 1-year-old at 11pm after being told earlier that day that I had one!! What?!

Room Tip: If you need a guaranteed crib, don't stay here.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Shannon726
singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2011

I stayed in this hotel because I attended a concert at Hershey centre which is around 20mins walk from the hotel. There is nothing much happening within short walking distance though a short bus ride will get you to some decent eateries.

The coach terminal and the biggest shopping mall in the area, square one, is about 30mins away on bus.

Rooms are clean and spacious. I find the double bed a little smaller then usual but comfy enough. Bathroom was spotless.

There was free wifi which was great. Breakfast wasn't included, something we didn't know of before we started eating. Nevertheless, it was yummy with a chef on site making eggs to your liking. I especially liked the omelette. The service was good and the staff were all friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2010
Northern Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2011

I booked my room through a prepaid deal with a discount provider. The room, lobby, service and location surpassed my wildest expectations. The staff was very friendly and helpful. What a deal for about $155 for two nights including tax. I would definitely look forward to staying there again!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2011

I stayed here in February 2011 for business and I had a wonderful stay. The staff here are very welcoming and the breakfast is better than many Hilton's I've been to. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business