US$186
US$174
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$136
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$103
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$118
US$121
US$106
Element.com
US$150
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$108
getaroom.com
All reviewssimple furnituremovie channelsroom was cleanaverage roomeasy accessbudget hotelfree wifihighwayfridgedeskunitswashroomcanadaconvenience
Reviewed October 14, 2015

Had a wonderfully quiet night. The staff were attentive and accommodating. The room was more than adequate for our needs at the low price we paid. The motel is close to all major shopping needs. Easy access to Toronto's major highways.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 67Dennis
Reviewed September 22, 2015

My fiance and i travel every weekend due to his work we need to go to hotels quite a few times a month . On this weekend i set up a reservation online and booked it , a few days before my fiance called and confirmed the reservation with hotel and they confirmed it for us. On that day i went in to check in and im not sure if it was the manager but a tall man took down my fiance's information and he told us that he could not give us a room due to a incident that happened a few months ago . A few months ago we DID have a incident in this hotel with the manager, i gave him a corporate discount code that my fiance receives from his work that we have been using for months and with other Motel 6 , this time this manager decides to tell us its not working . I asked what was the problem and the manager became irate , he gave me a ultimatum and said " either pay full price or leave ", we had nowhere else to go so we stayed , i felt so upset about the treatment that the manager had given us, raised his voice and language that i called corporate and reported this incident . After that incident we have instead staying at Studio 6 and have had no problems but when we had no choice but to come to this one again he tells us we are blacklisted. Why not be told that when we confirmed ? This was such an inconvenience that we were forced to cancel the meeting/training. This is unacceptable. If you look through my name or my fiance you will see that we use motel 6/ studio 6 on a weekly basis. This is starting to regret this and even if we have to pay more move to a different hotel chain that respects the customers. I cant beleieve we got blacklisted for something that the manager did to us .

Room Tip: Avoid the manager or he will blacklist you and ruin your night
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank Jessika V
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2015

Jessika,
Thank you for sharing your concerns. Please know the service issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed September 19, 2015 via mobile

Moved to this hotel from the brampton motel 6 . Same kinda place with little better rooms . Cops are there alot cuz of the criminal activitys. I've given up on the motel 6 chain. I wouldn't recommend staying here if your a family .

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank fortunehunters33
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for your unpleasant stay as a result of the concerns you describe. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

It is OK for a couples nights if you need to save money. Employees were very nice to us but the place smells, specially in the halls. Free WiFi and parking but no breakfast. There many places and stores around.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2015

Bruno,
Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the odor concern you describe. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

I called around 6 pm to inquire if they had any one bed two person non smoking beds and Tausif munir ( he claimed to be the manager) said yes. So I booked it. I called to confirm and they had the reservation.

I show up at 11 pm and I ask to see the room first to ensure its clean. "No. We do not do that here. ". Weird but whatever. Never had I had a problem making sure the room was clean but okay. It's late and we want sleep. We pay and go upstairs.

Room 228. The door is open. You can clearly tell from the middle of the hallway. And it smells of smoke. I ensured it was smoke free when booking and confirming. We walked into the room and I almost had an asthma attack.

I went back to reception and asked to be switched. No. But he'll refund me. Can you clean the room so it doesn't smell? It doesn't. It's a non smoking. Tell that to my asthma. Can you spray something so I don't choke? Nope. That's not his job.

Tausif munir was extremely rude and sexist. Refused to look me in the eye. Said there are no more available rooms and that they are all booked. Funny, online they still had room. So I call a male I know and he calls to inquire about rooms. Yes. Tausif munir has rooms for the male calling but not for the female asking in his lobby at 1130 at night.

I started feeling very disrespected and threatened by Tausif munir and asked to speak to a manager. He said he is all I can speak to. I told him I have asthma and feel sick and that we booked a room to stay. No. Leave. Aren't we paying you?! He was rude, disrespectful, sexist, and on a power trip.

All while this is happening, he is answering phone calls and telling people that he has rooms available. But not for me.

A gentleman came in and got another room right in front of me.

I told him I feel faint and may pass out. Nope. Leave. While already having my money in his hand!!!

He refused to accommodate a white woman. Simply disgusting. Never been treated so unfairly. Will make sure corporate hears of this.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple