US$166
US$135
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$107
US$93
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$131
US$106
Hilton.com
US$115
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$96
US$89
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$104
US$97
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
All reviewssimple furnituremovie channelsroom was cleanaverage roomeasy accessbudget hotelfree wifihighwayfridgedeskunitswashroomcanadaconvenience
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Service was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and had everything you need, but the room, which was supposed to be Nonsmoking, smelled terribly of cigarettes. Good place just for a one night stand.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2016

The hotel is basic and good value for the money, The staff is great that is what makes it stand out the most. They are super friendly and always greet you with a smile. The staff from Whitby could learn from these people

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Room was clean and fairly quiet, front desk staff efficient. Everything pretty average but elevator went out of service just after we checked in and was still out of service when we left two days later.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2016

So I just booked into the Motel 6 here on Argentia Rd in Mississauga so I would not have to drive 90 minutes each way to Oshawa for work for the week. Toronto traffic can be a madhouse and nightmare on a good day.

The company I work for, had told me I would be out here from Monday to Friday.

Well that all changed in a phone call. Not a problem.

So I went to the front desk and spoke to Nasil, and told him of my issue about having to travel back to the area where I live for the next day.

I inquired about a refund on my credit card for the two nights that I no longer need.
NOT A PROBLEM getting a refund here.

Nasil was outstanding and totally understanding.
I was already showered and ready for bed, so I stayed the one night.

I just really want to thank Nasil for his assistance and my CC has already been refunded.

Room Tip: Just look at the room options and choose what you need.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I booked two room by the phone with there call center it went great until we arrived at the hotel... First when we arrived the employe at the reception asked us for the credit card that we used for the booking. As we believed that the full paiment was already taken by the call center my boyfriend asked for 2 minutes to look on his account just to be sure that we are not paying twice, the employe started to be really rude with us and impatient that we give him the card. We just wanted 2 minutes to make sure and there were no one else at the desk waiting to be serve. Then we noticed that the price he was taking didn't match with the amount we had on our e-mail confirmation, when I pointed that fact he just started to be really impolite with me and say that its the system price its not possible so I showed him my confirmation and he just told me to come back at 9 am the morning after to discuss it with the manager... When we arrived in the room on the second floor the first one was ok but the second one was smelling cigarette smoke really badly. As we had children with us I always make sure that I book non smoking room so I went back to the desk and ask for another room but the hotel was full. So the reason that the manager gave us is that there is smoking rooms in the hotel and its spreading by the ventilation sometimes! We had to argu with them for a long time that is not something that you should expect when you book a non smoking room. After a waste of 30 minutes arguying with them they refunded the second room but be sure that we will never set foot again in one of this hotel and we won't recommend it to anyone!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family