“Lively modern”

Moxie's Courtneypark Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Courtneypark Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 1,964 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Food is always good here but it can be quite busy and loud so not great for a romantic evening but great for dinner or drinks with friends. Diverse menu and the bar is stocked with some high end items. We like eating here . The noise is just part of the vibrancy .its trendy.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

Very accommodating to parents with babies. I was very surprised with the care and attention that we received for an infant in a high chair. The bathrooms contain a private changing table and the staff were great.

Service was quick and the floor was flavourful. The half salad/sandwich combo was great.

Will absolutely return shortly!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

I didn't like their red wine choices so I decided to try the house red. Now I never like the house wines but I was pleasantly surprised how good the house red wine was. It was the best part of the dinner. I ordered the chicken quinoa and I found it was a bit flavourless, I wish I could taste more. I then ordered the mini cheesecake which it's just a cheesecake piece cut in half......WEIRD......I expected an actual mini. Definitely need to improve.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Moxie's offers a variety of tasty dishes. The atmosphere is welcoming and the staff is so friendly. I will definitely go back.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

They have a great menu- the food is actually very good. Portions are the perfect size not the American size ( enormous )
If your into good quality food then go. If you want quantity. Maybe not

Date of visit: November 2017