“Excellent Dining Experience”

Tu Casa Fine Dining
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Introducing Noble Bistro Mississauga, nestled deep in the heart of prestigious Lorne Park... officially opening our doors January 12th, 2018. Chef JohnRoss Woodland, winner of Chopped Canada and named Top 30 Chefs under the age of 30 in Canada, takes great pride in his Farm-to-Fork menu which focuses on local and fresh products and ur staff takes great strides to ensure every guest feels at home from the minute they walk in the door. To compliment our menu is an extensive wine list with over 240 different international wines. Noble Bistro Mississauaga presents a tasteful, sophisticated ambiance that flows from our intimate patio to our private solarium and continues throughout our main dining room, making it a perfect destination for a business lunch, social gathering or a romantic dinner.
Reviewed May 5, 2017

The entire dining experience was superb! Excellent service, and outstanding food. We had a delicious scallop and pea ragu for our appetizer, which we thoroughly enjoyed. The peanut butter cheesecake was also worth every calorie! Will absolutely be back!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

My wife and I celebrated our Anniversary at Tu Casa, and had an enjoyable night. This year our anniversary fell on a Tuesday and we had dinner at 6:30pm. Tu Casa is a cozy restaurant with plenty of parking located on a quiet street. Because we visited during the week the restaurant was not busy, however if you are visiting on the weekend I would suggest making reservations as I could see this place filling up quickly.

The restaurant style is classic fine dining, with the staff dressed formally. Our server Francisco was professional and friendly, and we received excellent service throughout our dinner.The menu is primarily Italian, with some Mediterranean dishes. We found a good selection of wine, with several options for cocktails. We ordered the grilled shrimp and grilled calamari for appetizers both were very good. My wife had the Duck confit, and I had the Penne Arrabbiata for our main dishes. The meal was excellent and the portions were perfect size.

For dessert we shared the bread pudding with two cappuccinos it was delicious.I would highly recommend this restaurant for date nights or other special occasions for small groups.

1  Thank Russell V
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Food was excellent and the ambience is very nice. My serving was too large and I took the leftovers home for dinner that night.

1  Thank Margaret A
Reviewed April 24, 2017

Great place! Food was fantastic. I had the Maple Glazed Short Ribs and they were absolutely delicious. Our server Shay was very pleasant and always there when you needed her. Will definitely go back.

1  Thank Anthony R
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Tu Casa is a fancy, fine dining place perfect for a date night. Despite their mediterranean label, expect more European, less Greek or Middle Eastern dishes. I felt under-dressed when waiters in nice suits greeted us, took our coats and brought us our food. The wait staff are very professional. Their wine list is pretty extensive. Complimentary bread and jelly (sorbet?) were tasty. My 6 oz filet tenderloin was cooked perfectly. It was sort of similar in shape to a baseball cut steak; nonetheless, I enjoyed it.

1  Thank Chris J