“I like moxie's”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2020

Ribs are good, good wine, good service etc., I like Moxie's more than the Keg, recommend their ribs.

Cheers

Date of visit: February 2020
moxiesargentia, Other at Moxie's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2020

Hello Xiaojun,

5 Stars! Thank you for your review of Moxie’s Argentia. Hope to see you back soon!

Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed November 14, 2019

I was told that the chicken alfredo was more elegant there than regular chicken alfredo. It had a few small chicken pieces and penne noodles. The alfredo sauce was so watery that it dripped everywhere. The flavour was diluted because of the water. The server asked me about whether I liked it because she recommended it. When I told her how watery it was she said "I know, I think it is too". Why did she recommend it then. I did not enjoy my meal at all. Will not go back either.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 27, 2019

Two out of the three people in my party had a good meal. The third person ordered a steak medium-rare. The steak was rare, almost rare-blue. It had allot of fat on it as well, which for a 7 oz steak ends up being allot cut off. Upon letting the wait staff know they offered a free dessert. Not a good trade off for a ruined steak dinner. They ended up comping a glass of wine. It was disappointing they would serve a steak like that.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

We usually visit moxies at least one a month
Previously it was a lot more than that

On a very recent visit we sat at the bar and most of the servers came and said welcome back . The manager also came to say hi

Amy and Nicole were fantastic
Great service
We will definitely come back

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Jamaa1165
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Warm and friendly as you enter, very polite and staff engages all Family members with a smile. Booking is better but staff will try their best to find a table for casual drop in with a bit of wait or offer a table in the main bar area.

Date of visit: May 2019
moxiesargentia, General Manager at Moxie's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2020

Thank you Gordo for the excellent review, we greatly appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that our staff greets you with a smile. We look forward to hosting you again soon. Thank you for choosing our location, I hope you have a fantastic week! Jon Rodgers. gm@moxiesargentia.com