1,257 results
All reviews the link grab and go free train european feel modern design corner room self serve toronto airport parking garage rooms are small comfortable bed great shower catch an early flight lobby bar your luggage an overnight stay easy access
Reviewed February 28, 2016

Here for a business meeting. The hotel may be better for non-business guests, but they are ill-equipped for meetings. Disorganized, overpriced and inscrutable are their better qualities. Hard to find on a GPS and parking is across a busy street. Also, posted a picture of their lethal-to-shin beds. Watch out for this!

Date of stay: January 2016
1  Thank DJRElevenEleven
Dino G, General Manager at Alt Hotel - Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2016

Dear DJRElevenEleven,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay. I would like to get some details to better understand your concerns so I can address them, please give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Best
Dino Gurusamy

Reviewed February 28, 2016

For the sake of transparency, I worked for Le Germain/ALT family chain for 11 years. Therefore, I must admit that I am somewhat biased. However, I have not stayed in every one of their hotels, therefore I believe I can be fully objective and evaluate this hotel at face value. I was staying at the ALT Pearson because I was attending a conference at another hotel near the airport. The location of the hotel is amazing for travellers who need to stay really close to the airport as it is connected to the tram that visits both terminals. Very urban look, great staff and the view from my corner room on the 14th floor (last floor and same floor as the gym) was georgeous! They do not have a restaurant, but they have a bar on the lobby level that offers snacks and quick lunches. The only issue I had was the extremely poor TV signal connection. A lot of channels were scrambled or unavailable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2016

One night stay prior to flying out on vacation. Located at the Viscount Station, it was very easy to get to the airport via the rail link. Room was basic, but everything you need. Very clean. Nice hotel bar. Friendly staff. Will probably use it again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

Booked for a nights stay after returning from 14 hour flight was perfect to get acclimated to weather and time change
Nicely furnished and great check in and helpful staff.
Conveniently located a few short outdoor steps to free sky tram to terminals and value parking
Overnight parking outdoors is across street and reasonably priced.
Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2016 via mobile

I stayed there Feb 22 and was really happy with the hotel . My conference has previously chosen other airport hotels but this was by far the best . The room was very modern and felt and was very clean and the bed linens had that crisp clean smell which is super comforting when staying in a hotel these days ! I think I lucked out with a corner room which although was looking over a parking garage has a very cool vibe/ view at night ! I didn't know about the tram so I paid 25$ from the airport .... The cab driver could have told me .... But took it back and it was faster than taking a cab and free . A restaurant would be nice although we were told from the get go that it was grab and go food so I can't complain about that and it looked decent . The food served to our meetings was a nice sand which / salad buffet . All in all I would def recommend this hotel to overnight airport travelers , the park and fly prices look decent as well considering what I've had to pay at Dorval airport for just parking .

Trip type: Travelled on business