“A must!!!”

Mondello Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Mondello Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1,939 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed February 21, 2015 via mobile

My wife and I went here for a romantic dinner and we got what we went for and more! The food is completely home made and so tasteful. I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner as did my wife! The ambiance is warm and inviting and our server was very pleasant!
This quaint restaurant is pricey but you get what you pay for and it was well worth it!!! I highly recommend this for couples. My wife and I do go back and will for a long time!!
Good job Mondellos.

Reviewed February 21, 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is by far the best in Streetsville. The service is spectacular - we were greeted warmly by the hostess and owner and all wait staff were kind and treated you with utmost respect. Our waiter, Andrew, was so friendly and helpful. The service made our dining experience that much better.

The food was FANTASTIC. We had a five course meal on Valentines day which was delicious. I had the duck bruschetta, lobster risotto, and creme brûlée options. My husband had the soup, filet mignon and creme brûlée. Everything tasted so good!

What we loved was that even though the place was packed and new reservations were coming in the door they assured us that we could stay as long as we liked. They were so friendly and accommodating with no rush to leave.

We will be returning here for another special occasion. Thanks Mondello's!

2  Thank brocncheese
Reviewed February 3, 2015

We had a lovely first dinner experience at Mondello's last week. Our server was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. We even had a glass of champagne on the house for our wedding anniversary (which was very throughful and such a nice touch!). I had the Lobster Risotto which could easily be two meals and my husband had the veal picatta. Both meals were delicious. We will definitely be returning to continue to sample what other delights the menu has to offer.

Reviewed January 28, 2015 via mobile

First time coming to this restaurant and forsure will be many more visits to come. Andrew our server was amazing. Great customer service great personality. I believe I had the Atlantic Lobster Risotto. One word to explain this dish...Delicious. Risotto cooked perfectly sauce was not to runny had a very creamy light consistency. Lobster was cooked right. Taste was not overwhelming. Excellent work to Chef Nicole and his crew.

4  Thank Donderick M
Reviewed January 21, 2015 via mobile

I have finally decided to go to Mondello's. It's close to home and I frequently drive by and decided to get in spur of the moment for lunch.
The dining room is well appointed with well spaced tables.
The service is impeccable.
The food was very good.
Caesar's salad made from scratch with dried prosciutto instead of bacon.
I was in a mood for something unusual so I ordered tripes puttanesca. They were well executed, strong and tasty but not overwhelming.

All in all, a great experience if you are looking for authentic Italian, without the touristic cliché.

1  Thank wap13