“Anniversary dinner”

Mondello Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Mondello Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,857 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$15 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

We've been to Mondello's a few times in the past and have had great experiences. My husband and I decided to come back to a familiar and friendly place for our anniversary dinner. The service was great, the food was fantastic and the atmosphere wonderful. Heather (manager) was also very helpful for keeping my meal gluten-free. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

We went here for dinner and were blown away.

The service was exceptional. I am pregnant and they made me special virgin cocktails to go with our meals.

My husband ordered a ravioli teriyaki special of the night while I ordered the speghetti carbonara. Portions were very generous. Everything tasted so fresh.

We had Bruchetta to start.. which was delicious but not my favourite ... the pre meal bread and oil however is fantastic. We will just stick with that next time.

ANYWAY, this place is well worth the visit..I would suggest making a reservation. We got lucky on walk in but the place filled up immediately after opening at 5 PM.

Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

Went here for an anniversary dinner due to a last minute change of plans. We both have lived in the area for over the last 10 years and are extremely disappointed, that we didn't visit sooner that is!! Both my girlfriend and I have spent the bulk of our careers in the hospitality industry and instantly nitpick the details everywhere we go until now. Mondello's surpassed all expectations. From the moment of calling the restaurant at 7pm on a Saturday and making room for us to the dessert list was a great experience. We had the bruschetta (fresh warm bread), the beef ravioli (tender and well seasoned beef), the fettucine alfredo (just rich enough to savour) and the bomba di milano (peanut butter cups in your mouth!) and were all spectacular. Mondello's puts Goodfella's to shame. A bill for all that and 4 cocktails and espresso was under $150! Having recently returned from Italy, Mondello's brings back warm memories. Thank you guys!

1  Thank giannyboy92
Reviewed July 11, 2015 via mobile

We have been to Mondellos for quite a few dinners and have had good experiences each time. The pizza and pasta are delicious and I recently had the coconut sorbet which was amazing! Great family restaurant in Streetsville.

Reviewed July 2, 2015

I don't generally like to go Italian, I have in-laws for that. But this place outdid themselves. Food was amazing, service as well. We were there on a busy Friday night and there was no hurry to get us out the door, a very relaxed atmosphere. Will definitely be going there again, soon!