“amazing barbeque”

Holy Smokez BBQ Sandwiches
Ranked #206 of 1,719 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 29 June 2015

Great selection of barbeque sandwiches I had the pulled pork with a side of potatoe salad the service was great and the sandwich was delicious highly recommended if your looking for real barbeque.

Reviewed 14 June 2015 via mobile

I was craving poutine this past weekend so after a bit of research, we headed out to Holy Smokez for lunch on Saturday. insauga.com did a search for the 5 best poutine places in Mississauga and this place was rated #1.

The food was ok, a bit disappointing. We ordered 2 beef brisket sandwiches and 2 large poutines totalling just under $37. When I told the guy behind the counter that I heard about them being rated #1, he said he was surprised because they aren't known for poutine, but rather their BBQ.

Their beef brisket was good, buns were fresh, brisket itself needed a bit more seasoning, sauce was good but needed more of it. It tasted a bit dry with the amount of sauce it had.

The poutine - very disappointing. The fries aren't homemade and the gravy was very thin. It ended up at the bottom of the container. The gravy itself tasted good, but we've had better:( insauga.com rated the poutine with pulled pork, not the regular poutine, which is what we had.

The staff behind the counter are friendly and very customer service oriented. They seem to have a lot of regulars which is always nice to see.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

I say good because I tasted better pork. NEVER take a tiny piece of meat OFF the sandwich ... Appears you are being shortchanged

Reviewed 8 June 2015

I was in Mississauga today and decided to see what all the fuss was about. This place had great reviews, so I had to go. Being from out of town, I ordered 2 pulled pork sandwiches, 1 beef brisket and 1 chicken sandwich. The meat was tender, very flavourful, reminded me of Alabama and Tennessee.This place is a must go to place, food is simply amazing and I guarantee you that you won't be disappointed if you're looking for a smoked BBQ meal. Can't wait to go back. Thank you Rick for having such a great place to eat. See you soon.

1  Thank fishrboy
Reviewed 18 May 2015

We noticed this place while eating at a restaurant next door and finally felt like BBQ so decided to try it! The owner was very nice and recommended the pulled pork and slaw, which I had, with some homemade hot sauce! It was hot but tasty! We also tried the beef brisket and the beef brisket chili. The fries were very hot and seasonsed very well, a bit too salty even. The beef brisket was sooo tender and delicious! The chili was also tasty, with the smoky beef in it, although it was a smaller portion for the price of it. There's not much seating and it's located in an unassuming strip plaza, but it's worth the drive that way for some great BBQ!