“Perfect for any occasion! ”

Atmosfera Restaurant Bar Lounge
Ranked #82 of 1,810 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Atmosfera is a fine dining italian restaurant and lounge. The menu has a large selection of dishes to accommodate any kind of palate or food restrictions. We offer soups, salads, pasta, pizzas, steaks, veal, chicken, lamb, seafood, fish, daily specials and desserts. Atmosfera also has a full bar, with a large variety of liquor, cocktails, wines, beers. The set up is perfect to have any kind of functions, from business meetings, to cocktails parties, weddings, religious celebrations, birthday dinner parties, we are equipped with professional sound and lighting system, and more, therefore we can also accommodate dance parties.
Reviewed May 28, 2017 via mobile

I recently had my baby shower at Atmosphera. The restaurant was the perfect size for the occasion. The decor is elegant and suited the event perfectly! The service was excellent, the food was very flavourful and they even allowed us to bring in our own sweets table/candy bar. I would highly recommend this restaurant for your next occasion!

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

We recently had my mothers 60th bday party at Atmosfera. Antonella is lovely to deal with, the restaurant is beautiful and the food is tasty!

Reviewed April 21, 2017

I went there when the weather was bad because it was next to the hotel. It's a very elegant place. But it's not inexpensive. I had soup, an entree, dessert and an adult coffee. It was about $60 including tip. That was for one person. But i must admit, the food and service was good.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

Decided to try it since I was staying at nearby but generally leery of restaurants adjacent to a hotel. I was pleasantly surprised. Excellent filet mignon with gorgonzola cheese sauce. What made it most enjoyable, other than the food, was the very nice hostess/owner and female bartender working while I was there. Ended up going all 3 nights I was in the area. Nice décor and atmosphere. Highly recommend it if you are in the area. I travel quite frequently and generally do not review unless a very negative experience. Quite the opposite in this case!

Reviewed April 4, 2017

Quite inexpensive for a quality Toronto restaurant. Good food, Good Service, and staff that went out of their way to accommodate large parties.