“No go!!!”

Ranked #144 of 1,758 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Atmosfera is a fine dining italian restaurant and lounge. The menu has a large selection of dishes to accommodate any kind of palate or food restrictions. We offer soups, salads, pasta, pizzas, steaks, veal, chicken, lamb, seafood, fish, daily specials and desserts. Atmosfera also has a full bar, with a large variety of liquor, cocktails, wines, beers. The set up is perfect to have any kind of functions, from business meetings, to cocktails parties, weddings, religious celebrations, birthday dinner parties, we are equipped with professional sound and lighting system, and more, therefore we can also accommodate dance parties.
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Went there, server literally forgot we are there after showing us our seats.
For 25 minutes aprox. we were waiting for menu!!!!
She came and handed them over to said and laughed about how she forgot we are waiting for her!!!!

Poor service! Food was okay and very small portioned!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I ordered a vegetarian pizza, as well as grilled salmon with vegetables and potatoes.

This was to be a take out to eat at our hotel. When we opened the box with salmon, they gave us rice, and not potatoes.

Unfortunately, this was the second time Atmosfera made a mistake with our order.

The pizza was good, needed longer time in the oven though.

If you choose to do take out, CHECK your meal before leaving.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Good food. Good friends. This was my 3rd visit to this restaurant. Each time it was very quiet. Probably 3-6 tables occupied Service very good. Food excellent. Would recommend Salmon and Pasta. Prices reasonable $15 and up for entre.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I am an Italian American from New York, I grew up on delicious food-this was one of the most incredible pasta dishes I've ever had-these people know deliciousness and are doing things right!! I highly recommend this restaurant, the linguine Atmosfera was ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, memorable!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I recently had my baby shower at Atmosphera. The restaurant was the perfect size for the occasion. The decor is elegant and suited the event perfectly! The service was excellent, the food was very flavourful and they even allowed us to bring in our own sweets table/candy bar. I would highly recommend this restaurant for your next occasion!