“Excellent sushi!!”

Momiji Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #164 of 1,827 Restaurants in Mississauga
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend Momiji! Friendly staff and excellent sushi. Very fresh, tasty, authentic food. The bento boxes / lunch deals are an absolute bargain for the amount of very tasty food you get. Definitely the best sushi in the Clarkson / Lorne Park area!

Reviewed September 5, 2016

While there are several sushi destinations in southwest Mississauga, in terms of food quality, the family favourite is Momiji. We have dined in and gotten take-out from there for years. While not in the "inexpensive" category, the food is consistently very good.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

I was coming home one day and I had a sushi craving, it was so bad that I was willing to eat any sushi. I came across Momiji and it was the best sushi I've had, better than some places in Toronto. Since my initial visit, I have used them for catering, recommended them to friends and family. Most places stuff your rolls with rice, but Momiji gives more substance than rice. Red dragon is my favourite, you need to eat it in three bites because it's so large. My brother also said their eel is the best he's had. I have recommended Momiji to all my friends, they have another location at Royal York, but the Clarkson one is better.

Reviewed July 18, 2016

WE wanted to try a new sushi place and came to Momiji as the reviews were fairly good, we though it will be the same as the others were they have good reviews but bluhh when u actually go there,, but this one is good... we loved the chicken, i know we ordered chicken but it was really good, our 2 year old son enjoyed it very much, the tempura was fresh, and spot on, veggies are al dente, the teriyaki dinner was fresh we love how it was served differently, plus maybe it wasnt very busy when we came but our service was fast. miso soup was just right, sushi??? love love it. try guys!

Reviewed May 2, 2016

Love this food, prices are good however more than 50% of the time they do not understand what you are ordering and twice now they forgot to bring the appetizers.

1  Thank Carolyn72013