“good lunch”

Goodfellas Wood Oven Pizza
Ranked #8 of 1,857 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Goodfellas is a fully licensed restaurant concept that specializes in the preparation of authentic Neapolitan-style wood oven pizza, salad, and Italian inspired dishes. Our traditional home made recipes are created with a rustic Italian "backyard" flavour only found south of Rome. More than just a pizza, Goodfellas it's an exceptional food experience to be shared with family or friends. Whether it's a quick lunch or an evening out, Goodfellas will romance you with our exclusive Italian wines and dishes that made southern Italy infamous!!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my mom came here for lunch. the pizza was good and service was excellent. bathrooms were clean.

GoodfellasCorporate, Guest Relations Manager at Goodfellas Wood Oven Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I made reservations for me and my boyfriend for our 4 yr anniversary on friday. We got there and got our seats but 20 minutes went by and NO ONE came to us to give us the menu's or even offer water. We just got up and left. VERY disappointed with this place seeing we were excited to try it plus it was our 4 yr anniversary dinner/date celebration which was totally ruined. I will never be going there again nor will I ever recommend this place. I have heard this is common with them but I honestly wanted to try it to give them the benefit of the doubt. Don't know how they are still in business. My advice is go somewhere where they have great Customer service cause it's not this place!!!!

Thank you so much for your review. We take all suggestions into consideration and appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to me an as an excellent pizza place. Unfortunately, we were very disappointed by the poor ingredients. Our pizzas we're almost just bread.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best wood fired pizza I have had in many years! Can’t wait to come back on the spring when you have another oven

Hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing wood oven pizza and desert. Excellent service, highly recommended. Will definitely be back

Thank you so much for your review. See you soon!